Comic Con - Jared

As I walked on the red carpet of Comic Con, I went to the sides and had some interviews.

"Hi, Ella!" "Hello!" The usual greetings.
"How does it feel to be back at Comic Con?" "It's exhilirating! I always love meeting fans and hanging out with my castmates as well. Plus, I'm super excited to meet actors from some of my favorite movies and-OH MY GOD!"

Jared decided to scare me.

"Ugh, you are such a jerk!" I exclaimed while playfully hitting his arm and laughing. "Haha! That's the third time this week, though." Then he noticed my interviewer. "Oh hi!" "Hey, Jared. Congrats on the prank. She didn't even know what was coming." The interviewer laughed.
"Yeah, thank you. See you on the panel, El." He said before following his manager.

"Does that always happen on set?" I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Every. Single. Day!" We said our goodbyes before I left for the panel.

---

"Now let's welcome the Author, Jared Gilmore!" Jared went out with his phone in hand, waving and recording the fans.
"Next up, give it up for our badass runaway princess, Ella Harrison!" I walked out and smiled at the fans, frantically waving my arms for them.

When I got to my seat, Jared pulled out the chair for me and helped me sit down.

---

The questions kept rolling in, mostly for Adam and Eddy. Fans had a lot of theories about the characters and it was mind-blowing. Everyone of us were so happy that fans exert as much effort into supporting us as we do, trying our hardest to give them a good show.

A little girl wearing a dress like my character's, came up and spoke into the microphone. "Hi, I have a question for Jared and Ella." I smiled. Jared replied, "Go ahead, sweetie." "Do you think that your characters, Henry and Krystal, will get a fairytale ending like Snow White and Prince Charming?" Oh my gosh, she was so adorable! "I'm not sure yet, cutie but as soon as we know it, we'll be sure to tell you. And to be quite honest, I think that question is for Adam and Ed. How's it looking for us, boss?" I joked. Everyone laughed as Adam held up a finger to his lips in a 'shh' manner. "It's a secret. Probably until season 6." The crowd let out a mysterious 'ooh's and 'ayy's.

The next few questions were directed towards the couples(Captain Swan, Outlaw Queen, Rumbelle mainly).

"I have a question for the Runaway Author couple." My head snapped up. "That's our ship name?" "It's still a working progress." The girl replied. She was probably older than me by a year or two.
"Is your relationship similar on and off screen?" What a discreet way of saying, 'Are you and Jared dating?'.
"Sort of." Jared said. I looked directly at him.
"I'm still in the courting process." He winked at me.
"Oh god." I mumbled, forgetting that the mic was infront of my face, making everyone hear it.
"Do you accept his courting, Ella?" Lana asked slyly.
"Okay, suddenly, I feel so attacked right now. Haha.. well, we both have mutual feelings towards each other but I'm really thankful that Jared takes things slow, making it easy for me to adjust to the idea. And it's actually a two-person effort." Jared snickered.
"Sure..." He said, dragging the word out.
"Hey! I asked you if you wanted to watch movies with me and I even said it was a date. So don't make me the bad guy here, mister." I retorted. The crowd whooped and cheered.

"Okay, okay. Guys, I have a statement to make; Ella will be my princess sooner or later so don't get shocked if it's finally happening." He said before kissing me cheek and grabbing my hand, making me blush furiously.

This was definitely the best comic con ever.

---
tbh i didnt know where that was headed but i thought it was so cute.