December 20th-Chapter 7

((Prompt #31: Dan has sex with some person (A GIRL!!!! SADLY) and she leaves hickeys all over his neck and whatnot and they have to do a liveshow the next day and the Phans notice. Dan's like, 'kill me now.' 

This one is kinda long, it's more than one chapter so prepare yourselves.

(I don't know who made this prompt, I mean, I saw it on Tumblr, most likely, and I kinda modified it so it isn't exactly the same but if it's yours please tell me.)))

Dan's POV:

Her name is Layla.

She's from Oxford but when she was 20 she moved here to London.

She's now 22, a year younger than I am, and that's all I vaguely remember of her before I had taken her from the bar to mine and Phil's apartment.

I tried not to think of Phil's bright blue eyes that were most likely clouded with sorrow in the room beside mine as he heard all that was going on.

As he heard the loud moans that Lola, or whatever her name was, elicited from me. The loud sounds of skin hitting skin with loud claps. Of sloppy kisses. Of two drunken strangers having sex, on a one night stand.

I tried, I really did, and it worked. I didn't think of how sad Phil is, how I'm tormenting him.

No. I thought of his lips being the ones sucking me off. His hands at my base as they twisted expertly to make more sounds come out of my mouth. His eyes looking up at me with lust in his gaze. Of his body against mine.

And it worked.

It had me spilling white liquid all over this random stranger who I found in a bar.

It left me gasping for breath as said girl got off me and layed beside me, curling into my side.

I felt sick.

But I also felt tired so I let sleep consume me into a blissful dream, where Phil was mine, the exact opposite of how it is in reality.

Phil was beside me, curling at my side with my arm around him.

I wake up hours later when my dream takes a dark turn at what my phone declares to be 2:46 pm.

Groaning, I rub the sleep from my eyes, or try to anyways, and sit up.

Layla left, thank god.

I get up and see the towel and pills with the glass and immediately feel like shit.

Bloody hell Phil! Why are you such a Goddamned nice person!

Fuming slightly, I take a pill and a small sip of water. I'm already naked so I just wrap the towel around my waist and head to the bathroom, praying Phil isn't anywhere on the way to the bath.

I take a long, hot shower, hoping to cleanse myself of the filth I had acquired from last night's one night stand.

Phil's POV:

I wake up at 6:00 am when my alarm beeps.

I've been trying to at least attempt at getting a sleep schedule so I wake up at six and sleep at ten. Well, I try to sleep at ten, I sure as hell didn't sleep at ten last night.

I stretch, arms above my head, before getting up and taking a brisk shower and begin to eat a small helping of cereal-not that I was feeling so great, my mood seemed to make food unappealing.

Halfway through my bowl, I grab a glass of water, a bottle of painkillers and a towel from the laundry we forgot to put away and was sitting in the lounge.