Zombie Killing Days - Chapter Four

The group:

Me (Kayleigh)

Soph

Amy

 Izzy

 Haydn

Location: Town centre

Location zombie count: 7

Situation: The group had gained two new, but un-armed members. Time to get supplies.

"So what's the plan?" Trust Haydn to want to jump strait into the zombie killing rampage. "We were just on our way to find Connor." Soph replied, she seemed slightly dazed. Everyone could tell that Soph was just worried for Connors safety but none of us truely understood the pain she was going through.

It took us half an hour to get to connors house, which used to take us twently minutes from town. But having two people without weapons and having to watch our backs constantly didn't exactly help our lack of time. For all we knew Connor could be in serious danger. Most the people we saw on the way were perfectly fine, with only about three zombies mindlessly wandering the empty streets. As long as we kept quiet and out of sight, they wouldn't attack us. There was a note on Connors front door addressed to Soph.

 Soph, I'm so sorry but by the time you read this I will probably be on my way to scotland. After seeing all these zombie things killing and what not, my mum had to take us away somewhere safe. I refused to go but my mum litterally dragged me kicking and screaming. I will find a way to get back to you. I promise. I love you

 From Connor

Soph knelt on the floor, the letter still in her hand, and began to cry. We all tried to comfort her but there wasn't much we could do in our situation. "He's alive and safe, don't you worry Soph. We'll gather up survivors and resorces then we'll find a way to get you to him or him to you." I said, realising it wasn't the best thing to say but it was true. "I'm sorry to seem insensitive but we really need to get weapons for Haydn and Izzy." Amy pointed out. "It's ok." Soph wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "We need to be strong if we're going to live through this." Everyone was amazed at how Soph was handling everything and respected her greatly.

We then walked all the way across town until we got to Haydn's area. We were almost at his house when three little girls who lived down his road started walking, stagering rather, towards us. Haydn and I began to laugh histerically.

 "What's so funny? They're fucking zombies!" Izzy couldn't take her eyes off the young walking desieced. "Those little chav kids used to shout crap at us, and now they're fucking zombies!" Haydn was almost crying of laughter. "One each?" I still looked at the three creatures.

 "On three..." Soph held her knife tightly. "Three!" Haydn shouted from behind. Haydn suddenly ran between us and kicked the smallest girl in the face with his steel toe cap boot. The kid flew backwards and fell upsidedown face first on the pavement. "What the fuck haydn!" Amy shouted. "That was my one!" The creature on the floor started to get up, the kick wasn't hard enough. Soph put all her anger and frustration into force, and rammed the blade of her knife through one of the zombies eyes, she was so powerful she managed to make the weapon go through the other side of the skull. "Please could I have a go?" Izzy looked up to me, she seemed so innocent. So watching her smash a zombies rip cage in with a blood stained baseball bat was bloody funny! "Nice one!" Haydn kissed Izzy sweetly. Now there was one kid left. The closer it got, the more the huge boot print was visible on its face. "Haydn, you kick it to the floor again, and I'll finish it off... Just so you don't feel left out." Amy get her sledgehammer in place. Yet again, Haydn's foot met zombie's face. But this time it didn't have time to get up before Amy had ran over to it and whacked down the heavy hammer into its face. Its head exploded like a baloon of pudding.

Priorities: Find survivors - Partly complete Get suplies and weapons. Find a safe house. Kill all zombies in area - Partly complete