THREE

10:34am on Saturday morning you wore a Olive camouflage shirt with white jeans with with matching shoes and cat ears sunglasses.

You:Leah I'm hear where are you hurry up!
"Yall I'm going to the lobby to see destiny be right back please don't come she doesn't wanna talk"Leah told Justin,Cameron quez and Tia.

You both meet at the requested table to drink lattes and talk.everyone came and sat too."why'd you tell them!!?"seeing Justin and Tia mainly next to you.

You scoot over and he just comes closer."follow me destiny"he held your hand walking but you stay with a dirty look on your face,but you rolled your eyes and follow him to the quiet hall.

He hands you a medium size box with a gold bow."open it" he smiles at you and you turn your head to open it.

you sigh and open it and sit down with him..you open it and it's a big stack of money,stacked gift cards to you favorite stores and brands,a big ring and a card telling you an address.

"Come here"he said smirking with his arms outstretched and you ran and hugged his so tight."you wanna talk things out?"looking up at him and nodding he takes you to the room.

"Where are they?"Cameron and quez wonder.quez calls you.
Quez:where y'all at hurry up I need to talk to you
Me:we are coming in like 15 mins
Y'all hung up.

"Okey so with the money you can do anything you want it's $6,000 and gifts cards to pink,victorious secret and more and the ring is for promised love and go to this address tommorow night at 10 or 11pm"

You went your own ways but you hid the box in your bags.you go back down to the lobby."everyone I'm okay I'm fine i forgive you all lets put this behind us!"

Justin:hey wyd
You:why
Justin:I can't care about you lol
You:nun much alone with the girls
!Everyone is in your house now!
Justin:send me a naked pic
You:no silly
Justin: why not

"Idiot"you whisper to to yourself."oh so I'm a idiot now huh?"Justin behind your bed smiling

"Sit down"he pointed to his lap,you say. "I gave you all of that stuff cause you believed in me and now i have this new amazing album and tour in 2016.

"What do yo-" he cut you off as he places his arms around your waist hugging you while love yourself is playing.

"Remember we meant and all I wanted is sex and all and I'm just now noticed after 1 year sex isn't love it's when you care about somebody a lot,you told me you were gonna get me out of jail and make you popular again and it took stress and time but you did it so thank you baby girl" he kissed your cheek.

"Awwwe!"you turn around and hug him.you get a call on your phone Justin hands you your phone,it's Brittany you bestie since high school.
"You wanna come over we got mega people coming" you said "liar!"you cover Justin mouth.

This all just got better you thought.

Y'all like it? In the next chapter things are not Gonna be pretty and some things
Dirty😏 Vote! And share please!