Interview 1: Girlintherain

Hey there, Girlintherain! So...just to start things off...how old are you?

I am 14 this October.

How did you find out about Wattpad?

My friend, IndieFox, told me about it and as I love writing I just had to join.

Are writing and reading one of your favourite hobbies and what else do you like to do?

Definitely. I also love dancing and sport.

Who's your favourite author?

Suzanne Collins.

Are you experiencing writer's block at the moment?

Yes, unfortunately. I'm trying to come up with an idea for my new book but my thoughts are just somewhere else!

What do you enjoy most about writing and reading?

I love being in my own little world and describing the characters. I love how the characters are my own.

What stories have you currently got on Wattpad?

The Return Of The Wolves, Daisy In Wonderland, The Afterlife, The Hunger Games, Letters and I have co-written a story with Eleanorxxx called He Loves Me; He Loves Me Not!

They sound interesting. Please can you give us a summary of all of them?

I'll give you the description I gave on each story -

The Return Of The Wolves: In the distant future, 3000, the world has been outnumbered by wolves. The Hythansophians cannot live anymore. They need to hide. Because, they're back. And nothing stands in their way.

Daisy In Wonderland: Daisy lives a wealthy life with her siblings, father and mother, Alice. Daisy believes in Alice's stories of Wonderland, but has no idea how much Wonderland has changed.

The Afterlife: Elaine's mother died. And then she had no one. She had to live with her grandmother. She then receives her mothers will which warns her about the Afterlife. There's no hell, and her father is a ghost roaming around her, trying to kill her. Will Elaine succeed on caging the ghost?

The Hunger Games: The Hunger Games have returned. When Newsalie Smithens takes her best friends place so she can be in the arena with her last member of her family, she faces many ups and downs as she discovers the real horrors of the Hunger Games.

He Loves Me; He Loves Me Not: Damon Cole and Brittany Walker have been best friends for what feels like forever. Brittany is completely unaware of the fact that Damon is in love with her. When new boy Jason Hyde turns up at their school, Damon knows instantly he stands no chance anymore with Brittany. Follow them through the ups and downs and see if true love really does conquer all.

What are your favourite genres to write and read?

I like Fantasy and Mystery. Also, I actually quite like the 'best friend falling in love with the best friend' storyline even if some people call it cliche.

Are there any books you would recommend people to read on Wattpad?

Ummm...well, read mine? Also, The Choice which is amazing and so is Innocence.

Who are they written by?

The Choice is written by Eleanorxxx and Innocence is written by xXMusicJunkyXx.

To finish off, what do you want to achieve on Wattpad?

I would love to become a proper author by the time I'm thirty!

Thank you very much, Girlintherain!