Snow Fun (Demyx X Reader X Axel)

Start from the beginning

Ok I don't think they'll come looking for us this far so we should be safe. 

Yea.

Looks like the plan worked. Lets rest for a bit before rejoining our group.

Hmm.

Why does he sound weird?

Turing around I found Demyx watching me, or more like scanning me for any injuries. Shifting from side to side his eyes moved up to my face and I found myself drowning in the enchanting blue eyes. They stared straight into my soul, coming closer before flickering to the side for a bit and returning to look into my eyes straight on. His hand came and touched the side of my face, his thumb slowly rubbing in an agonizing manner. His  hot breath fanned over my face, leaving me in a state of shivers.

Hey what's the hold up! We're moving to the next phase of the attack!

Axel?

I could hear Demyx grumbling before his eyes left mine.

Just hold on a moment Axel, I gotta put a band aid on (Name) before we start!

Band aid? Was I hurt anywhere?

Demyx turned his attention back on me and his hands fumbled in his pockets before pulling out a (fave) band aid and sticking it on my cheek. As his hand worked to cover my face with the band aid, I noticed how close his face was to mine. The way his clean scent mixed with the cold made my heart beat faster and my face heating up.

There my muse should be ok now, pulling back I sigh a breath I didn't realize I was holding. Nodding my head in response Demyx smiled and gently clasp my hand in his before turning around and started to run.

If we hurry, the others won't notice we fell a bit behind on time!

Doesn't matter Demyx if they chew out our ass for losing you're taking the blame for getting cozy with my princess while they were fighting.

Guys just shut up and lets hurry, I wanna launch the snowballs already!

We reached the checkpoint and Demyx went to go set up the rest of the plan. 

So princess how did you hurt your cheek anyway?

Oh I think it was when Yuffie came flying out of nowhere and kinda tackled me off the boulder.

I heard him mutter Yuffie in anger under his breath.

What was that Axel?

Nothing princess I'm just glad your not hurt besides the face.

Thanks but it doesn't hurt. My face is numb from the cold, I smiled at him.

Doesn't matter even with your face battle worthy I still fine myself thinking how hot you are.

I blushed and turned to survey for any enemies to keep my mind off of what he just said.

Chucking I felt a hand ruffling my hair in affection before grabbing my shoulder and pulling me towards them. I looked up and found myself staring at a pair of green eyes. The were filled with mischief and warmth than made me burn from the sheer intensity. I felt his arms wrap his arms around me.

Are you warm now princess?

Wha?

You were shivering a bit so I thought I should warm you up, his breath warming my ear as he explained. My blush escalated and I found my eyes from leaving his. We stayed like that for what seemed to be hours until Demyx came back.