“Wow!” Lucas smirks. “I get to see Catherine home.”

Violet laughs and then says, “Behave! Her mother can be a real pain in my ass I swear.”

Lucas smirk widens and Scott takes over the conversation by asking, “How is Chloe?”

Violet bites her lip and instantly her older brothers know something is wrong. “She got hurt during the battle.”

“Yeah we rode by the mansion.” Ethan speaks. “It’s completely destroyed. What have you gotten yourself into Violet?”

“Nothing.” Violet runs her hands through her hair. “Some dragon hunters found us and wanted us dead. I didn’t ask for this. This is me defending my family.”

Ethan sighs, “Look I get it. I’m sorry. So how is Chloe doing?”

“She is in a lot of pain.”

“Well get one of those lazy witches to heal her.” Lucas says. “Isn’t that their job?”

“She can’t be healed because…” Violet begins to look away. “She’s pregnant.”

“Congratulations.” Scott says only to be interrupted by his other brothers, “Dude she cheated on you!”

“No you ass-holes.” Violet rolls her eyes. “She wanted a baby and I gave her one. It was a spell.”

“Oh.” Ethan and Lucas begin to laugh which pisses Violet off.

“Little sister!” Ethan pats Violet on the back. “I’m going to be an uncle.”

“You’re already an uncle.” Scott says frustrated.

“Dude I don’t like your son. He whines too much but I’m going to be Violet’s child favorite uncle. The best uncle ever.”

Violet smirks and then says towards Scott, “Don’t mind Ethan. He’s an ass-hole. How’s your son and wife.”

“Their fine.” Scott answers. “Ethan is just jealous because my son is getting bigger than his son.”

“Typical Ethan.” Violet laughs.

“Well seems my child going to be the youngest.” Lucas says.

Ethan snorts and says, “Dude you’re not man enough in that department to have kids. Violet even has bigger balls then you.”

That was it. Lucas eyes begin to glow and he jumps about to attack Ethan.

Violet groans and separates them. “Enough.” She roars. “We don’t have time for this.”

Lucas snatches away and heads to the mansion.

“Why did you do that?” Scott asks. “You know their having trouble having children.”

“Well I didn’t know it was that serious! I mean I just over heard you and his conversation last night.”

Scott rolls his eyes and explains, “His wife body is having trouble. It’s not him Ethan but it’s really damaging their relationship. His wife has gone in depression because she feels as if it’s her fault that they can’t have children. You idiot.”

Violet rolls her eyes and then says, “Go talk to him and then apologize.”

Ethan runs his hands through his hair. “I’m didn’t know.”

<><> 

Chloe finally had enough strength to get out of bed and walk around. Violet was at her side all the time and she couldn’t do anything but smile at this. Chloe was now excited to have this child but something was happening inside of her and she didn’t know what it was but she didn’t say anything because Violet and everyone else was already so busy.