Chapter 2

I waited for the pain I would feel as the wolves came closer. All of the sudden I was grabbed around the waist and pushed up against the wall. I didn't look at my savior nor did I think about the tingles that spread throughout my body. All I did was bury my head in his shoulder as he pulled me closer, tighter. I kept my heard there until I felt his warm breath in my ear.

"You're fine. You can look now" His voice came out in a whisper. I slowly pulled my head up and saw that my savior was Ethan Bennett. He gave a smile and his eyes roamed all over my body checking that I was unscathed. I took a deep breath and tore my gaze away from his face and looked at the ground.

"Thank you" I muttered as I pushed him away. He gave a nod and walked away.

"You were lucky that he was there" Gabi told me as she started pulling me down the hallway.

"Will if my friend didn't leave me" I retorted

"Are we friends?" Gabi gave a laugh

"Well I hope. We do have to share a room for the year. That would suck if you were out to get me." I told her truthfully

"Does the different species bother you. I mean with your....your father and all" She gave me a sideways glances

"My father doesn't run my life. Now I am starving, let's go to the café and get something delicious." I said linking arms with her. Surprising this school had good food unlike my last two schools. Once we grab some chicken wraps and chips we sat down at a table with some of Gabi's friends. I gave a quick sniff. Two of them were shape shifters and one was another vampire.

"Guys this is Lily....Lily these are the weirdest people in the school" Gabi said laughing

"You mean the most swaggest" A shape shifter said.

"Swaggest?" I asked with a grimace

"Dude give it up. No girl is going to want a guy who uses the word swag much less swaggest" The other shifter replied.

"Awe that's cute:" I told them. The both gave me a what the hell look.

"How long have you had this bromance going on. Do you guys stay up late and tell secrets?" I said seriously. Both of there mouths dropped open not knowing what to say back. The red haired vampire at the end of the table gave a laugh.

"You are going to defiantly fit in with this group. I'm Hadley Parker." She gave my a small. I could tell she was about 5'6 and was only about 124 lbs. She had long straight red hair with brown eyes. She was very pretty for a vampire.

"I am Dominic Torres" the guy with short blonde hair and green eyes said.

"and mister lady killer over there is Cameron Jacobs" Dominic said pointing to the guy with brown hair and light brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you guys." I gave a smile

"Who do you have for Cultural History" Dominic asked me

"I have Mrs. Shelly for the last hour of the day" I told him looking at my schedule "What the hell is Cultural History anyway"

"Cultural History is the History of our world with the supernaturals in it. However you have psyco Shelly. She is a little on the crazy side." Cam replied for Dominic. I gave a nod.

"Great, that has to be beneficial for my education" I told them as the sarcasm slipped from my mouth. The rest of the group laughed.

"I officially invited you to the group" Hadley told me

"I second it" Dominic stood up.

"What are you doing" Gabi asked him.

"I felt like I make more of statement like this" He gave a shrug as he sat down.