Big Dance

Ok so I will finally talk about the dance. Sorry, I had a bunch of ideas so now I will start!!!! THANKS to all the people who have been reading :)

♥Comment and vote♥

Now to the story⇨⇨⇨

I backed away from PG, my heart was racing. No wonder he kissed me he LOVES me. I didn't know what to think. I just got up and shoved the door open and ran as far as my little feet could take me. So confused my head was spinning I climbed the tallest tree I could find and dangled my head off the tree branch. I could feel the blood rushing to my head hanging upside down I tried to clear my thoughts and find out how I felt.

"What are you doing fi?" I hear from under my dangling head. "Marshell" I said looking at his face from upside down. "Fi you ok?" He said placing his cold hand on my dark red cheek. "Ya Im fine" I replied letting go of the tree branch. I landed on my feet and started to walk away. Mashell glided threw the air. "Fi what is wrong, you never act like this." His face look worried and sad. "Prince Gumball loves me." Mashell's face lit up with anger. "When did he say this to you?" He said with anger in his voice. "Today" I replied. Marshell grabbed my hands "How do feel about it fionna?" His face was full of anger and wonder. "I.... I dont know." Teirs streamed down my face. "Mashell No!!!!!" I yelled. I ran after him. "Please stop, PLEASE!!!!" I called. My vision was blurry from my tiers. I raced as fast as I could possibly go.

Smashing PG's castle doors open. I heared a scream from up the castle stairs. I raced up the stairs trying so hard not to trip from my fast pace. "MARSHELL STOP NOW!!!!!" I yelled at top of my lungs. PG's eyes met mine. I gasped PG was terribly hurt. "Mashell Why?" My tiers began again. I ran and pushed them apart. "STOP NOW DO NOT FIGHT!!!" Mashell was full of anger. His eyes were bright red. Heaving breathing Prince Gumball grabbed my hand. "Stop Gumball!" I yelled. "Dont make it worst!" "She is mine Gumbutt don't touch he" Mashell hissed in anger. "STOP GET UP" I said. PG and Mashell got up but Mashell's eyes were locked on Gumball.. He did not want him anywere near me.

I led Hurt Gumball and Furious Mashell to the recovery room in the castle. Gumball wrapped his weak arms around my neck as I placed him in the bed. Mashell hissed at the sight of it. I ran and got Dr. Icecream. Mashell sat at the edge of his bed and watched as I helped Gumball. I left Gumball to Dr. Icecream and walked over to Marshell. "Your fine aren't you?" I said looking at him. "Yes Fi Im fine." He looked at me and smiled. "Even when Im angry Fi I will all ways love you." He reached for my hand. Mashell floated out of the room, holding my hand. Mashell picked me up bridle style. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his dark black hair blew perfectly in the wind. Mashell opened the door to his house. "Hey Fi?" He asked. "Ya." "Some how in your pretty little heart can you please forgive me." He looked at me and gave me a begging face. "Yes, I can forgive you but you must never do that again." I replied. "You promise?" "Yes, I promise." A big smile lit up his pale face. "Fionna, U know no matter how angry I can get I will always love u and do everything in my power to protect you." I blushed and gave a smile. "I really care for u Fi." He reached into a kiss but at that moment I finally figured out how I felt