The dance (A fiolee fanfic)

Im so excited!!!!! Cake my adveturous cat has planned to take me on a adventure, but she won't tell me where. Its bugging the glob out of me!

"Hey Cake hurry up Im so excited" I said. It was true i had never had her ask me to go on an adventure. It was usally me who asked her. "ok baby Im hurrying". said cake as she packed our lunch. "Do you want to starve fionna?" said Cake as she put the last strawberry in the picknick basket. "No i dont" i said. "ok im ready are u fionna?" she said pointing to my new sword Prince gumball gave me.

I smiled "yes im ready now." I put my new sword in my backpack. I said bye to BEMO and grabbed Cakes hand and ran out the door. We walked to Cake's surprise place to explore (thats what Cake called it). When we finally got there i said "hey cake i have been here before, why would u take me here." "I know you have" she said with a mysterous look on her face. I still wondered but i kept quiet.

"Eat and I will tell u you" she said as she unpacked. I helped by taking out the strawberrys. Suddenly, the one of the strawberrys was GONE. 'What the glob' I thought to myself. 'What'? a dried strawberry layed on my lap.

I looked all around me but saw nothing. "Baby you ok" Cake said to me looking conserned. "um... ya im ok" I said quickly hiding the dried strawberry under a nereby napkin. "You sure" cake said looking at me. "ya lets eat" i said trying to change the subject. "ok fiona" she said still looking conserned. I smiled and began to eat the 'everything burreto' Cake likes to make.

"What do u what to do after we finish eating." i said trying to brake the silence. "I have something to show you" she said with her mysterous smile again. It bothered me a little but that was Cake a mysterous, fun cat. I picked up an apple and put it on my plate. I reached to grab a glass of water and looked my plate again .... my empty plate?

"What the glob" i said "cake did u take my apple?" "No i didnt fionna" she said. "ok" i said,i knew cake would not lie to me so i took her word for it. 'Then where the glob is it' I thought to myself. hmmm.... What, there in the tree was...... glowing red dots. "Hey Cake i will be right back" i said. "ok but be back for my surprise" she said. I smiled "will not miss it" I ran into the woods.

It was so dark, the trees where so close together I had to squeeze myself between them. I follow the red glowing dots. I tripped.... but on what? I felt warm breath brushing on my neck. I looked behind me but found nothing , nothing at all but darkness. The red glowing light were gone. I didnt know what to do. Not many things scared me but this.... this scared me BAD. A grabbed my sword and held it in frought of me. "Who... who is there" I said. "Oh just me" said the voice in the darkness. "What, who are you" i said. "SHOW YOURSELF" i yelled. I felt pretty brave. But still a little scared. A small little light glowed and got brighter and brighter. "Me" said the voice. There i was, right in frought of a....a vampire!!!!!!!

Ok I will update this now!!! Thanks to all the people reading this. =D Now go-->

"Hi my name is marshell" he said. "Marshell lee." His white sharp teeth scared me but i just stepped back and said "please dont hurt me"I just stared at him. "Oh please, i would never hurt a poor human like you" Marshell said showing his sharp fangs. "whats your name?" he said very kindly. He waited for my answer. "Fionna" i said in a whisper kind of way. Then i heard the sound of my cat's voice. "Fionna where are you?" she called for me. I looked over at marshell but he wasn't there. All that was left was a note that said. :Fionna meet me at the gumbay park: (just made that up) lol

"Im here" i said to cake shoveing the note into my backpack. "oh there u are" she said. "come on i want u to see my surprise!!!!" she said excitedly. "coming". At first i was so excited but now all i can think of marshell lee.

Ok so tell me if u like so far!!! Its time to update!!! :D To the story

"Cake its so pretty!" I said. I just stared into the beautifully lit night sky."What is this for?" I asked. Cake's eye got big "WHAT"!?! she yelled. "You dont remmeber?" I thought hard but could not think of a reason. "No cant remmember." I said. My mind was clouded by this handsome vampire I just met. Cake looked at me in a sad cry looking face. "You dont remmeber

the first day me and u met?" cake said sadly. "Oh cake im so sorry i did not mean to forget I ..... But cake just looked at me and walk away and packed up our stuff up. "Cake!" I yelled. But she did not look. I started to cry as she walked away. She left me alone and cold. suddenally it started to rain. "Oh come on!" I said angry and wet.

I walked to a nearby tree and closed my eyes. I sleep right there under that tree. "Yawn, What where am I" I said sleeply. I stood up and looked but did not reconnise where I was. My thout was lost when I smelled bacon in the kitchen. "Cake?" i said. But not cake, No not cake but Marshell. I stared with my eyes wide open. "Marshell what am I doing here?" I asked. But where Is here?" I was in a dark quite room with no decorations. Just a plain room. "Your at my house" he said. Huvering over me he sat on the bed I was laying on. "How did I get here?" i asked. "Oh" he replied "I just found u out in the rain cold and wet." "So I took you here." He said looking at me. I smiled, "Thanks"

I layed on his hard bed. "Are u cold?" He said as he grabbed a blanket near by his bed. "A little" I said being wrapped in a warm blanket. I noticed in the process of putting the blanket on me he was hugging me. So sweetly..... what HUGGING me the vampire king? Shocked I just got out of the bed and walk to the door. "I have to go." I said Reaching for the door handle. "No please.... please stay. he looked sad and worred. He ran to his kitchen and pulled out a seat at the table for me. "Stay" I smiled and walked to my pulled out seat.

I thought of Cake and knew she would forgive me.... would she? I looked into the bacon filled bowl that was being placed on the table. "Thanks" I said reaching for a plate. He quickly grabbed my hand "No, I got it" he grabbed my plate, cup, fork, and other things and set them in frought of me. "Here u are my guest." he said smiling at me. "Thanks" he was so nice, so sweet for a vampire.

I left an hour ago hopeing that Cake will forgive me. I knocked at the door of my old treehouse and waited for an answer.

Nothing..... no one answered. I looked over at a note on the near by window. It said "I have left for a week. I will see u again when I return Fiona. Thanks,Cake

I grabbed the note and put it in my pocket. I did not want to go into a dark,empty treehouse alone. So I sat at my door and was greeted by just traveling threw Prince Gumball. I smiled "Hi" I said quitely. "Hello fionna" He said with a big smile. "Do u care to come over to my castle?"

He said. I giggled "Yes I would love too". He reach for my hand and I gladdly aceppted. "Thanks" I said as he sat me down on his horse. I happly wrapped my arms around Prince Gumball and we were on our way.