"Never Romo! I'm not dumb, you're now wounded and weaker." I'm glad I bought Maddie and Kendra more time. "SAGAN." Zap, I yelled. Lightning came down from the sky, and hit Romo's head. He saved himself with a shield, but Nat struck right after me, and after my strike his shield had disappeared. 

"Bye Romo." Kendra said, "You can't live again. You killed me once, now I'm returning the favour." She looked at Maddie, "Together." 

"Uka," End, they said together and Romo disappeared, and didn't come back. 

"Good job guys. Now we have Brooke to take care of." I said. 

"Where are they?" Nat asked. 

I looked up, and saw very little specs fighting with flashes around them. "Up there." I said. "You guys don't have to go." I said. "Brooke has been Nat and my opponent for ages, and Brent is our brother. He needs our help." 

"We'll be up in five minutes." Maddie said. "Kendra and I are out of magic shape." 

"Okay." 

"Good luck, and thanks for everything you guys have done for us!" Kendra said. 

"Thanks and no prob!" I said.

"Ame." Up, Nat and I said together. Up we went. Finally we got to the fighting place. "Brooke!" I yelled.

She gave no indication of hearing me. "BROOKE!" I yelled really loud. 

Once gain the ghost gave no indication of seeing I was there, or hearing me. I got mad, looking back it was over nothing at all, but it helped. My magic was dancing inside of me, I could feel it and I needed to use it! 

"CONCO!" Lightning, I screamed. Lightning bolts came down and as soon as they came down and hit the ground, they bounced back up and hit Brooke. She put a shield ball around her, but one hit by my lightning was all it took to put out her shield. I hoped I hadn't hurt Kendra or Maddie with my lightning. 

The next zap hit Brooke, and she was flung at Brent like a rag doll. Brent took advantage of that, and started shooting her with, well I didn't even know what. It was something that wasn't good. 

"When the ghosts rise, you sill die, Brent Brown. Candace and Natalie you will be dead so badly you will never come back to life. When the ghosts rise, I will lead the army towards you and I WILL kill both, no all five of you. But Candace, beware, your time on Earth is a lot more short-lived than you thought." Those were Brooke's kind dying words. Her ghost suddenly disappeared. 

"Brent you okay?" I asked. 

"Never been better." He said. "I feel so bad, so evil and powerful!" 

"Brent, no!" I exclaimed. I knew what was happening and I couldn't let it happen! 

"I feel like I can kill the world, and destroy every happy thought in the world! No, the universe!" 

"Brent, STOP! You're using dark magic!" I pleaded. After all this, Brent turned bad. After killing Brooke, he joined her side. How did that even make sense? 

"Dark magic? I like it. Good by Candace and Natalie. I will have fun and you'll be grounded for life. I'll let you go this time, but next time I'll kill you! Hahahahahahahaha!" He laughed the dark evil laugh. 

"Brent, please! Mom and Dad will be crushed! They knew Nat and I left, but not you. They think you're still home!" 

"I'm going to college still. Tell them if they want to find me, they know where to look. But if you tell them that, they will be killed!" 

He was about to disappear, when I had to speak up. I had one chance left and I had to give it my all. "Brent, you can't go! Doug Stone almost killed you, you killed Brooke, we went on this mission together. Brent we've been through too much to stop now! Brent please come home! You'd be giving Brooke and Doug exactly what they wanted. You to join their side, and then weaken Mom, Dad, Nat, and me!" 

"No, Candace! I need to live my new life. I can use this magic and one day, when it's time, I will fight against you willingly." 

"BRENT BROWN!" Nat screaming in frustration, "YOU WOULD JOIN BROOKE? SHE WANTS TO KILL YOU! YOU'LL FIGHT WITH HER? START THINKING AND THINK HOW MUCH YOUR PARENTS LOVE YOU AND HOW MUCH THEY SACRIFICED FOR YOU! YOU HAD YOUR WHOLE LIFE IN AHEAD OF YOU AND IN MINUTES YOU JUST WASTED IT!" 

"This is my life, not yours! You can control yours but not mine." Then Brent disappeared. 

"Good riddance." I said. "He can leave and never come back." 

"Are you sure you want to say that?" Nat asked. 

"Yep, he just got in the way anyways. Brooke rubbed off on-wait! Nat, what if he had already joined her and we killed Brooke. Brent didn't-no, I think he joined her and the magic he used made her disappear so we would think she'd never come back!" 

"Candace, she's dead. Brent tried to save her, but he was just too late. Your lightning was just too powerful!" 

"You finally got it." A voice that suddenly filled the air said, and it sounded exactly like Brent's. "For killing her you will pay. We broke up before anyways, we're just best friends now."  

"A battle will come, and you will die along with Brooke, but she's dead and will die again." I said. Nat and I slowly descended. Really, I wasn't okay with Brent leaving. I wasn't okay with my brother leaving me. All along I realized I had loved him, all along I cared about him, but he didn't feel the same way about me. All along his 'love' for me had been a lie.