Chapter 8.

Makayla's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86257373

The next day~

MAKAYLA'S P.O.V.

I cannot belive I kissed Jack. Sure, it was great. Psh, great is an understatement. It was perfect. Wait actually  I don't think words could describe it. But the part that kills me is that he will never have feelings like that for me.  But, what if one day, he did have feelings for me. Woukd he be like the others and date me, then just tear me down physically and mentally? Or would he be perfect to me. Heck, he already is, but owuld he treat me like i'm the only one he will ever love? Hey, a girl can't help it if she imagines these things in her head. Just then i heard someone come up behind me. "Um, Makayla? Can we talk for a minute?" jack said. "Sure, what bout?" I answered. "About that kiss last night. why did you do that? Just wondering." Jack blurted out. "Oh, um, well you see. I heard Dylan coming and I thought he would leave if he couldn't see our faces. I'm really sorry." I improvised. "So, um did you enjoy it at all?" he asked. "Um, well it was good i guess. What about you?" i said. I can't believe i just admitted it to be good. "I thought it was good." He replied. 

JACK'S P.O.V.

I am actually really happy right now. Makayla just said our kiss was good. Wait, is good not good enough? What if she is lying to me? Ugh, why do I have to have feelings for the most a,mazing girl in this world. When will I finally give up since she doesn't like me the same? Should I make a move on her? I just don't know anymore. "So um, wanna like go get some pizza or something?" I asked nervously. "Sure, sounds great!" she said with the biggest  smile on her face. Ugh, when she smiles it's like the whole world lights up and everyone immediately becomes attracted to her. And only her. Man, I don't think I like her, I think I love her.