The Guy in the dream car

Ring, ring, ring, ring!" As I woke up, 8:30. "Damn Lily! Your first day at school and your late!" I told myself. Wishing I could hit myself in the head 20 million times, but I couldn't I was late. The problem was it was my new school as well a freshman. "Damn Lily!" I told myself again. As I went in the shower, curled my hair, put on my purple and white Pastrys , my dark blue skinny jeans and a purple V sweater. After that I put a purple clip in my hair, got my book bag, and went past the kitchen.

" Lils, are you going to eat your breakfast?" My mom asks me while finishing the eggs.

"Mom! Don't you see I'm late?" I told her while holding up my watch. I didn't give her time to respond, I quickly left out the house running into the front. See the way our apartments are, it's four parts: North, South , East, and West, and since I am in the south I have to walk up a hill, past the welcome center, swimming pool and the speed bumps to the sign "Woodbridge Pond" . When I went to the top, I wasn't late at all; it was a bunch of kids just talking and waiting on the bus to come.

"Hey! You're new right?" I heard some girl asked out, and then I realized she was talking to me.

"Um... Yeah I said while looking around.

"Oh, sorry, I'm right here." She said while waving her hand, she was right by my side. "Why are you waiting here?" Our high school is only a few minutes, come with me." she said while pulling my arm. Gosh, I was trying to keep up with her every single second. Once we began to walk, it was silence. Complete silence, until I asked something.

"Um… are you a freshman?" I asked while rubbing my lips to make sure my lip gloss was on all over.

"Yeah" she said a quickly after I asked the question.

"Well, how do you know about the high school" I asked while looking up and down at her. She was a girl who cared but didn't care what she wears. She looked like a size 10, shoes a size 6 and 5'4". She wore a green flowery shirt on that looked like a dress and some green jeans to match it.

"Well we pass it every time we get off the freeway and besides, my brother and his friend goes there, trust me, you love Church Hill. Its huge, but you'll find your way there." She said while patting my shoulder.

We got to the school, five minutes sooner than the bus. This meant we could get our class schedule before the hallway got too crowded. I believe that the teachers were being easy to all the students, old and new because it was the first day. There I was next in line then I heard a young kind voice.

"Next!" The lady said while looking at me. Boy, was she smiling hard I guess she has strong cheekbones 'cause if that was me, I would have like a bottle of Tylenol or Advil or something.

"Hi, may I help you?" she asks me like she works in a window a McDonalds.

"Um… Lily Beckons." I said nervously, you know, freshman thing.

"Oh, here you are, freshman right?" she said as I nodded. "Okay, here's your schedule, hope you have a great school year." She said as I walked off and she called the next person in line.

"Sure, I'm going to have a hell of a school year." I thought to myself.

"Hey you!" the girl who I walked to school with called my name. "Sorry I didn't get your name, gosh! I always forget that, hey, I'm Francine. She said while holding her hand out.

"Lily" I said while shaking her hand.

We looked at each other's schedule. "Great, we don't have the same classes" she said in a babyish voice.

"Don't worry; we could walk together, before and after school."

The whole didn't seem that long but after school, I saw the most amazing thing, my dream car! At the car wash!

I guess Francine wasn't paying attention to me. "Francine! Francine!" I tapped her on her shoulder.

"What!" she said but she already saw what I was looking at. "Are you looking at the car or the dude who got the car?" She said while looking back at the boys at the gas station

"The car, wait, what! There's a hottie in the car!" I said while trying to see what Francine was looking at.

"Yeah, that's my brother's best friend, Jeff." She said sounding so dreamy.

"Jeff does sound hot." I added.

"You got to see him to believe it." She told me while walking off. I was waiting until he came back from the vending machine at the car wash. I could tell he had muscles, and was very good looking, but I couldn't see his face. He was just about to turn around when…

"Lily! Hurry up! I'm gonna push you in the middle of the street if you don't came on!" she said like my mother telling me to come inside.

"Shut the f**k up!" I thought in my mind but didn't say it out loud because this is Westland, Michigan, after all. This township is so secure, they'll ask you BILLION and I mean a billion of questions why you're out alone at 10:00 in the night. All I did was rush up to the point that Francine was at and continued walking.

"Don't worry, you'll see him some other time." She said reassuring my confidence.

"How? If I'm right, he's a junior. I told her remembering I'm a freshman

"Tomorrow, come over my apartment, after school. Got that?" she asked me with a smile on her face.

"Got it." I said and we went our separate ways after we got home