Chapter 28- "Move an inch of your lower half I will remove it"

Start from the beginning

"So let me take a wild guess... Messy twister?" Nath asks was we walk back to house "yep, course it'll be funny" I laugh flicking some hair over my shoulder and out of my face "how come you dyed your hair blonde?" Nath asks "felt like I should have a change" I reply not all a lie.

Walking into the house seeing the boys back "hey" they cheered laughing and swaying "anyone want to play messy twister?" Nathan asks rising up the plastic bag "yeah!" Jay said "outside?" I ask they all nod and we walk out to the patio, lying the mat down pouring the paint onto the coloured circles on the mat.

"Wait where's siva and max?" I ask looking at Tom, jay and blonde who I don't know yet but she has a great smile "nareesha and max is upstairs with some girl" jay shrugs "oh and bella this is Kelsey my girlfriend, kels this is tink you know the one Nath went on and on about" Tom smirks while Kelsey and jay laughs, Nath squirts some paint at Tom "hi! Wait so your bell as well?" Kelsey asks I nod with a small laugh "right lets get this going" I laugh with a grin "I have a plan the person who falls down first has to have..." Jay pauses to count us "4...5, has to have five shots and the person that wins gets five too" jay declares "so a sweet little innocent game is gone into a drinking game?" I laugh Tom, Kelsey and jay nod with grins.

"Okay paints done" throwing our shoes off "this is going to be slippery" I say waiting for Kelsey to spin the spinner; youngest go first. "Right foot green" kel says I nod putting my right foot on the green circle which course gets my foot in green paint, laughing "it's cold."

"Okay, Nathan left hand green" Nath nods putting his hand next to my foot but then puts his hand on my foot leaving a green hand mark "Nath!" Smacking his head earning a laugh from everyone "jay, right hand yellow" kelsey says.

The game goes on and on, "okay Nathan right hand red" Tom says, feeling Nath lean over me to put his hand next to mine, well lets just say this is a tad awkward... My bottom is pressed against his crotch "well then" I mumble Nath chuckles along with everyone else, speaking of them they're positions are: jay could be doing the splits right now whilst having one hand under me and the other next toe Kelsey's foot, she's stood next to me bent over to have her hand on a colour, me and Nathan taking up the middle of the mat and have the most uncomfortable and unfortunate positions and Tom is stood there at the end of the mat with the easiest position whilst holding the spinner.

"Okay bella's go again" Tom says "right hand yellow" I groan "you've got to be kidding me" everyone laughs while I make the very hard task of moving my hand that was more or less holding me up the most to move it in between Nathan's legs. This is very slippery!

"I swear I will fall at any minute" I grumble "awh no tink, I don't mind this position" Nath says in amusement I can tell he's smirking.

Damn you Nath.

"Oh haha and I swear if you move an inch of your lower have I will remove it" I threat "what like this?" Nath chuckles bumping into my bottom causing me to almost fall "oh your so dead after I finish this game" I declare.

Hmm want to do to get revenge? Oh Nathy you're in for a treat...

Nath laughs along with everyone else "looking forward to it" Nath comments.

"I hate you all" I grumble feeling my knees and elbows nearly buckling "oh did you guys know bell is very competitive?" Nathan announces everyone ohhs and laughs, rolling my eyes feeling my elbows give way my face fall flat into red paint, everyone bursting out laughing, sliding off the mat and standing up.

My face covered in green paint hands and feet covered, stomach has a hand print on it along with my thigh. Putting my hand in the blue paint and my hand goes straight to Nath's face.