"Yeah, you're too focused to notice that." Michiko closed her eyes as she slowly drifted off.

"W-Wha-"

"Shhhh. Continue reading your book. Be glad that I'm not stopping you." Michiko mumbled.

Well, she's right. If it is like any other time she would have flipped. Kakashi smiled.

"Good night." Kakashi whispered as he kissed her head. Michiko has already fallen asleep while Kakashi continued to read his book.

- The Next Day -

Kakashi was still fast asleep and Michiko tried to get out of bed as gently as possible. She went to check out what was in his fridge and prepared breakfast for them. Kakashi was now awake thanks to the aroma.

"Morning~ Breakfast's ready! Go wash up." Michiko smiled.

Michiko set everything on the table and just as she was about to turn around, Kakashi wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Learning to become a good wife already?" Kakashi whispered into her ears and planted a kiss on her head.

Michiko's cheeks turned pink at his words but regained composure the next moment. "Well, no. This is all for me." Michiko pried his hands off and turned around. "Alright, alright. Hurry up and wash up before the food turns cold." Michiko pushed him towards the bathroom.

"Hai, hai. My tsuma (wife)-sama." Kakashi raised both his hands as he entered the bathroom.

After finishing breakfast, the two head out to the dango shop.

"You're meeting him here?"

"Yup!"

"Are you not gonna stop reading that book?"

"Mah..."

Michiko sighed. "Alright, alright. Read whatever you want."

Kakashi smiled and ruffled Michiko's hair and she pouted. Just then, something caught their eyes.

"Yo, you two. My, you two get along well."

"Baka, I'm only here because Anko asked me to buy some dango for her." Kurenai blushed as she looked away. Michiko chuckled. Even after all this while... Kurenai-neechan is still shy...

"And what are you two doing here?" Asuma asked.

"Don't try to change the subject, Nii-chan! But well, we are sort of on a date." Michiko wrapped an arm around Kakashi's neck and pulled him close. "By the way Nii-chan, you did not come home last night, right?" Michiko wriggled her brows as she teased. Asuma smiled awkwardly as he rubbed his nape and looked away.

"Mah mah... Anyway, we came to buy an offering. And we're meeting someone else too. Sasuke, that is." Kakashi smiled and he eyed the two suspicious-looking people in the shop. Kakashi and Michiko have been watching them the moment they were here.

"Heh? It's unusual for you to wait for someone." Asuma joked before turning serious. "Is this offering for Obito?"

"Obito?" Kurenai asked.

"Mah, something like that."

Michiko remained silent as the four of them watched closely at the two mysterious figures in the dango shop.

"Kakashi? It's unusual for you to be here first." Sasuke was slightly surprised. "I guess it's thanks to Michiko-san?" He added.

"Maybe." Michiko chuckled. The two in the shop were gone in an instant before Sasuke looked into the shop.