the one with blood purity

Start from the beginning

Wait, what?

"Get up sleepyhead!" someone chuckled as I opened one eye focusing on the person.

"Draco," I murmured hitting him with a pillow. "How the fuck I got here?"

"Well, I levitated you," Draco said and my eyes opened wide.

"You levitated me? l Like, Wingardium Leviosa?" I asked chuckling. He nodded.

"Wow," I got up. I guess being rich also.made you immune from underage magic laws.

"Father's in a better mood. Mum talked to him." I bit my lip contemplating what to do.

"You should meet him, again," he answered me. I nodded getting up.

"What time is it?" I asked. He shrugged.

I sighed, grabbed my wand, and said, "Accio Wristwatch."

Nothing happened.

I never did that spell before.

"Accio Wristwatch!" I concentrated and my Titan Wristwatch whizzed out of my bag to me.

"10.36," I muttered jumping out of the bed.

"Wear one of the dresses," Draco winked leaving.

And I did. I took a bath in that fancy bathroom bigger than our dorm room and dressed up in a peach dress, medium sleeved, skater. It had lace embroidery done all around the neck and it was good. I am just not accommodated to dresses.

It felt too short even though it ended right above the knees. I kept pulling it down as I wore a matching high heels that rose me up to considerable Height. I wrapped a trench coat around me.

I combed my wet hair and let it dry Naturally while I carefully put on mascara and liner. After my hair dried up, I tied it in a high ponytail.

I looked presentable.

I got out of the room, heels clicking on the wooden floor. I went to Draco's room and knocked. He opened it immediately and gasped.

"Who are you and where is Skylar?" he said in a horrified tone.

"Do you want me to go away, Malfoy?" I threatened. He shook his head immediately.

"You look good. We'll go out after you're done with my father," he said as we walked down the hallway towards what looked like a office.

It was Lucius' study.

More like Medusa's lair.

"Go," he said pushing me in. Lucius looked up from the newspaper.

"Skylar. What a pleasant surprise," he said in monotone almost like Snape. Wow, it's like yesterday didn't happen.

"Morning Mr. Malfoy," I said nervously. He motioned me to sit opposite to him and I sat.

"You're a pure blood," he stated and I nodded.

"Alakay and Meredith Firegold's child. I wondered what happened to you," he said in the same way.

I didn't know what to say because if I said him, Hey, I was time travelled to 2012 and I grew up there in future, he wouldn't believe me.

"I'm sorry if I did anything to hurt your opinions Mr. Malfoy," I said.

"I had a rough day Skylar. It was nothing. I know your parents. We used to be good friends," he smiled for the first time. I gave a Cheshire grin.

"I just had difficulty in approving of your relationship with Draco."

"We're just friends, Mr. Malfoy. There's nothing to worry about," I said.

"I hope so. I approve it only because you're bloodline is Slytherin, Skylar. I hope you believe in the superiority of blood."

THIS IS NOT A TIME TO DISAGREE!

"Yes Mr. Malfoy. Though I wasn't brought up in the was most pure bloods are, I certainly do believe that certain bloods are purer than others." yeah those who have leukaemia have impure bloods.

He seemed satisfied with the answer and nodded at me.

"I believe you have plans with Draco. I won't stop you," he said as I got up.

"Good Day, Mr. Malfoy."

~°~

Draco took me to Diagon Alley. There were hoards of people there. I knew some but Draco was busy dragging me around.

"Ice Cream yeah? Theo might be around somewhere," he said Taking me to the ice cream shop. I took my butterbeer flavor while he took pistachio.

"The rude boy?" I asked finally and immediately something played in my mind. Imma rude boy, boy can you give it up. I'm rude girl, boy is you big enough.

I stifled my laugh as Draco nodded. There was a jingle in the door and I saw Blaise and Pansy walk in, hand in hand. They were giggling and all. Draco smirked.

"They're probably going to snog," and I lightly slapped his arm. He laughed.

"Zabini!" he called and they looked over. The waved and joint us.

"I came to one date," pansy started. "But it's turned to a double date."

"We're not on a date!" I gasped as Draco laughed harder.

"Whatever you say," Pansy winked.
I rolled my eyes when the door tinked again.

This time walked in Theodore Nott, the rude boy.

He groaned at nothing and then took off his coat walking over to our Draco.

"I see the whole lot is here. And, what is she doing here?" he said shamelessly pointing at me.

"She's also in the lot," Pansy scolded and he sat on a chair.

It was house full. Too many people. Too much ice cream.

It was about thirty minutes we were here and Draco already threw ice cream and Theo for being a grumpy old man.

I fell into a fit of laughter as Theo cringed to grab his wand but realised that he was underage and the privileges of richness didn't work outside their homes.

"What are you laughing at?" he snapped amusedly at me while I laughed harder.

"You have ice cream on your nose!" I gasped laughing more.

It went on a while and then the door tinkered again. This time, it was Fred and George weasley.

"Hey, Sky, waddup! What are you doing with them?" Fred gasped noticing my company.

"The feelings are mutual, George Weasley," Theo snapped.

"It's the other one," I quietly corrected, sniffling a laugh.

"Shut up!" Theo snapped blushing red.

"No, you shut up!" I fired back.

"You filthy mudblood, get out of my face with your blood traitor friends!" he said getting up. I did too.

"No need to get so worked up Theo, sit down," Blaise said.

"Look here, Theodore Nott, firstly I'm not a mudblood. Secondly, calling someone a mudblood won't make your blood any purer. So stop being a bitch and get back to real world. Muggles are as capable as you," I finished, promptly, and walked out.

"I'll be at the joke shop if you need me."

~°~

This chapter had an abrupt ending. In four more chapters the Prisoner of Azkaban part will end.

Enjoy lovelies.

Leave a vote and mention.
Xx