Introduction:

*Quick note here*          
This is just the beginning I am more than comfortable with accepting Things you think would improve my writing or in general improve the story . I hope you all enjoy it and I'll be posting chapter 1 if you like it and would like more of it . I'll won't get offended if you don't like it don't lie >,< and once again enjoy.                          

I stood quietly as my mother grumbled at me about playing in the dirt. I don't know what was so wrong about it, she almost always tells me to go outside and make friends and to play with kids instead of playing with animals like my puppy Torrence. He is a little English pug dog maybe 2 years old, he has been around for for the last year or two.                             
He always talks to me  about what it's like to run freely and have no chores. I wonder sometimes if he does it just to make me envy his life. I love him though for a pup his age, he acts very wise . His white fur and wrinkled face makes him seem ancient compared to     me. He has such a heavy English accent that makes him sound old and his big gold eyes just seem like they have seen a lot . It doesn't make since though he is only two years old. He must be a magical  or something.

"Louis Fredrick Henry!" Said my mother with a shout "Are you even listening to me?" It took me a minute to reply " Yes mum, I just got lost in my thoughts is all" starring at me with a sore eye she said " I wish you would just be able to go outside with out getting your slacks covered in dirt."  "Okay mum  I'll do my best " I said doubtedly and ran back outside.

-Time Lapse-                    

"Why do you do that to your mother so much Louis ?" Ask Torrence curiously. "I don't mean to honestly she just makes me act so proper sometimes. It drives me crazy" "She is just trying to make it easier for Louis All the young lady's like proper boys, like Edmund for example. He is a strong boy who wears his tailcoat   even when not needed." " Yes I know Torrence but Edmund has looks and bronze also he has a well know family. I'm just a simple nobody."
"That's not true Louis and you know that" Torrence aggressively with a snarl. "Whatever you say Torrence....whatever you say"