You look at the small handful, thinking carefully about which scent you'd like.

"Cherry blossom, vanilla, apple cinnamon, pine, coconut, black raspberry....."

You point. "I think I want this one..."

She smiles and drops the bath bomb in the water, which has filled the tub almost completely by now. As it dissolves, she turns off the water and hands you a big, fluffy towel.

"I'll let you wash up; the soaps are right next to the tub, and you can call me if you need anything. Don't take too long, though. We have a schedule to maintain." She says with a musing motherly tone.

You give a slight grin. "I won't."

She smiles and closes the door behind her, leaving you alone in the rather luxurious bathroom. Setting the towel off to the side, you disrobe and slowly ease yourself into the hot bath.

"Mmmmmm.....smells good," you think as you submerge yourself further, allowing the scent to fill your nostrils. You sit there a while before deciding to actually start cleaning yourself and reach for the lavender scented set of soaps for hair and body.

You grab the shampoo and squirt a fair amount into your palm, admiring the color; you then lather it in circles around your scalp until your entire head is a soapy mess. Plunging under the colorful water, you rinse the shampoo from your hair and come back up looking like a drowned rat. You push the hair from your face and grab the lavender conditioner next, lathering the creamy substance between your midnight locks. As it sets, you take the body wash and the tiny loofah and begin to scrub away the dirt and grime that's been settling on your skin. Finally, rinsing all soapy things from your body, you stand and grab the large, soft towel, wrapping it around you like the fancy girls in movies.

Your hair begins to drip, creating small puddles on the tiled floor. "Oletta," you start. "I think I need another towel..."

Within moments, the door is opened and she quickly walks in, shutting the door, then walking over to you with another big and fluffy towel.

"Here, let me help." she says as she begins to twist your hair in the towel, expertly avoiding your rather sensitive horns. Still holding your towel in place, you turn to face her.

"Thank you," you say with a smile.

"It's not a problem; it is my job, after all," she says sweetly.

She walks over to a closet across the room and grabs a a long bathrobe, then brings it over to you.

"Put this on, and I'll escort you to your room where we'll start getting you dressed up for the party."

You nod and take it from her arms. She turns around as you drop the towel that hung around your torso and replace it with the surprisingly comfy and warm bathrobe, tying the belt around your waist fittingly. You follow Oletta out the door and back the way to your room; surprisingly, you didn't see any other servants or guards in the halls on your short journey there.

"They all must be preparing for the party..." you think as you enter the door of your bedroom. Oletta quickly walks over to your closet and emerges with the most beautiful dress you have ever seen.

It's a gorgeous purple and black strapless ball gown with black lace across the breast and more black lace hanging in drapes from the waistline with purple roses holding them in place; a thick line of gray jewels in swirling patterns sits on the waist.

You just stand there utterly speechless.

"O-Oletta....." you start, unable to believe your eyes. "I-i don't know what to say..."