Ch8: A Party?

Reader POV

~*it's the next day because I'm super fucking lazy*~

You are suddenly awoken by someone gently shaking you.

"What the fu-" But your thoughts are interrupted.

"Wake up, miss." Oletta's voice rings in your ears, but you keep your tired eyes shut. "Miss (f/n), please get up. We have to start getting you ready for the party tonight."

"Party!? Whaaaaat???"

You sat upright, looking at her as if she had gone absolutely mad.

"....Party?"

"Yes! A party in your honor, miss (f/n)! A celebration of your return, to be exact. Alternia's highblooded nobility will all be coming to congratulate your return home!" She replies, a little too enthusiastically.

"Highest nobility, huh? Well doesn't that make me pretty damn special!"

"Oh wow...Oletta, that sounds fun and all, but why such a big party? Just for me?"

"Oh, miss (f/n),"

She sits at the edge of your bed and places one of her hands on top of yours.

"You are the Grand Highblood's daughter-- his only daughter, or child for that matter. You are something quite special, young lady! You're the heir to the throne, so you have to make their acquaintance!"

GHB POV

Today is the motherfucking big day! You just can't wait for your little miracle to have fucking time of her life at this party! All the preparations have been made, and you invited every member of Alternian royalty here welcome back your once-lost, precious daughter.

You parade around your mansion/castle, barking orders and making sure everything will be the epitome of perfect.

"No! I fucking said SIX roses for every vase!"

"Put the motherfucking cups to the LEFT OF THE PLATE!"

"Wash the windows in a motherfucking CIRCULAR motion!"

Everything. Must. Be. Mother. Fucking. PERFECT.

Reader POV

Oletta gives you a warm smile. "Now, let's start getting you ready, alright? The party is in the evening, so we have all day to make you absolutely gorgeous!" she says excitedly, starting to pull the covers away from you.

"Ugggghhhhh...."

"But Oletta! We have all day! Just let me sleep..." you whine and start to pull back the covers.

"No, no! None of that!" she protests, removing the covers once more. "Come on, dear. Let's get you beautiful!"

You grudgingly roll out of bed, seeing as you no longer have blankets to curl up in and hide away from real life. Next thing you know, Oletta is dragging you by the arm out of your room and into the hall.

"Oh gog, what am I getting myself dragged into? Literally!" you think as she takes you to another hall and down to another room-- the fourth room on the left. She pulls you in through the door and then turns to close it. As you stand there like an idiot, she walks over to the bath and starts to run a stream of warm water, slowly but surely filling the tub.

"Would you like to use one of these?" Oletta asks, holding up what appear to be scented bath bombs.

"Yeah, sure."