2) Abusive boyfriend

Perfect song for this imagine=On My Mind-Ellie Goulding

Joe's POV:
I love Y/N I loved her ever since I first saw her and I just can't get over how much I love her.

I need to talk to her even though she has a boyfriend I need to confess otherwise I would explode with all these feelings inside of me.

She's at her boyfriend's house right now so I'm driving to his house so I can talk to her.

*30 minutes later*
I've arrived at Y/N boyfriend's house and I knocked on the door but the door was open. Weird I thought to myself.

I entered the house to hear screaming. It was coming from upstairs so I quietly went upstairs to see what was happening.

I entered the room and there she was. Y/N sitting in a corner with her knees up to her head and bruises across her face with tears running down her Y/S/C face.

She was getting hit by her boyfriend and anger boiled up inside of me.

I went in and saved Y/N, I punched her boyfriend and beat him up until he was on the ground unconscious.

I picked up Y/N bridal style and carried her to my car.

We arrive back at my flat and I put her onto the white sofa. "Y/N what happened??"

"He-h-h-he-he abused me. It's because I was best friends with you he thought that there was some connection between us. So he started hitting me!" Y/N sobbed

"Y/N you need to report that to the police!"

"I can't..."

"Y/N you are a strong brave independent woman I've known you literally my entire life and I'm not going to let your cheery bubbly personality die because of some asshole!"

She started sobbing and buried her head into my chest, oh how I just wanted to press our lips together at this very moment.

"Y/N I have something to confess."

"What is it Joe? You can trust me."

"I'm in love with you! You're always on my mind and I hate to see you with other boys that aren't good enough for you!" It was so good to get that off of my chest.
"Do you love me too?"
"oh of course you don't like me, what is there to like about me, I'm not perfect like all the other boys that you've dated, I'll never be like the-" I was cut off by Y/N's lips pressed against mine.

"Does that answer your question?" She asked

"Mhmmm" I nodded