ch. 5

"Shikamaru! Wake up, ______ is gone, I don't know where she is!" Naruto says shaking Shikamaru. "Huh, what are you talking about, she is right- ..." Shikamaru felt around then he shot up realizing what he had said was true. Naruto and Shikamaru ran to your room.

Both of them look around. "Heh? What's this...oh its a letter from _____-chan." Says naruto opening the letter.

"Dear ShikaNaru, heh sorry I know yall hate that but I had too ;)...I have been asked by Tsunade to take on a mission, I should be returning in a month or half a month, I'm not sure yet...food is pre made please don't kill each other (just kidding I know yall are close friends) so yea, see yall sooooon!!!"
~love ______~

"So she's on a mission huh." Shikamaru said more calmly. He went over to her bed took a kunai and tore her pillow open. " What the heck are you doing!?" Naruto asked freaking out. "I only need to see where she's going" "And what was the purpose for that then?" Naruto asked confused.
"To get this" Shikamaru holds up a (f/c) journal. "She always writes stuff about her missions and such in here" He says flipping to last page. "So, she's headed to the village hidden in the sand. "Come on naruto were going to go visit the Kazekage." Shikamaru says walking out of the room. "Bu-but I don't know what's going on" Naruto cries dramatically.

~time skip to you~
You walk up to the door and knock. "Come in" says the voice behind the door (who could that be *hint the scarcasm*) "lord Kazekage, I've came on word from tsunade that you requested me" you say to him (da Kazekage himself O-o). "You know you can call me by my name, right _______?" He says, trying not to laugh because how you acted so mature just now. "Oh, right sir- er I mean Gaara. So may I ask why you have asked me here?" You ask. "Right, um so...Temari was moping around about how she hasn't seen you in forever and Kankuro got started about it as well and so I talked to Tsunade about it and she seemed very happy to send you here" He says. "So that's why she actually gave me a mission huh. (You mumble to yourself.) So your saying the only reason I was sent here was to spend time with yall... -_-... well how long am I going to be staying here anyways?" You ask curious. "Two months" He says seriously. WHAT, NO, I CAN'T JUST STAY HERE FOR TWO MONTHS, WHAT ABOUT SHIKAMARU AND NARUTO AND..." You say freaking out. "Look, everything will be ok, Tsunade has it all under control and you'll be fine as well since you'll be staying with us." He says smiling. You sigh in defeat and say your goodbyes as you head to see Temari.

You open the door with the key Gaara gave you. As you walked in you could here screaming and crying and things being thrown...things as in chairs, tables, kunai. You just knew they were at it again. "Well since there busy then I'll just need to head home" You say loud enough for them to sort of hear.
The sound of stuff being thrown stops and now all you can here are footsteps rushing down the stairs. "_______!!!! We've missed you so so much!" Temari says as she glomps you. " I've missed yall too, but I think I'm missing the air at the m-moment" you day struggling to breath. "Oh, heh sorry" Temari says "So what brings you here?" Kankuro asks finally getting to hug you. "Well I thought I had a mission, but it ended up being that I'm gonna be staying here for two months just because" you say. "YESSSS YAYYY, I'm so happy hehe. Ok well I'm gonna be right back I need to go speak with Gaara, but make yourself at home...yay." Temari says fangirling.

"Here, you'll be staying in this room" Kankuro says opening the door to the guest bedroom which is between Temari and Gaara's rooms. "Thanks, well it's getting late so I'm gonna head to bed, Goodnight" you say yawning. "Goodnight" He says walking away.

Time skip to ShikaNaru
"Well be there soon but for tonight we'll stay here" Shikamaru says setting up a small place for them to stay for the night.

Ok so hi people, sorry for the long wait, school and every was going on...but now we're out so yayy. By the way if anyone wants to request something then be my guest. Well see ya.