Preference #50: Supernatural {Part 4}

Ashton: Ghost

Now that you knew Ashton's secret you felt so sorry for him. You felt bad for shouting at him and calling him a stalker. After being dead for 90 years with no one to talk to he was just happy that he finally had someone to talk to. You didn't speak to him during the day but you agreed to spend some time with him every night after school to make up for it. You began to feel yourself begin to fall for him.

"Ash," you got his attention and he smiled again. "What?" you asked smiling back due to his contagious smile.

"Ash?"

"It's a cute nickname." You laughed. He began to blush. The scientific part of you wondered how since he was dead so then had no blood flow.

"Y/N," he said "You have been staring,"

"I was just going to ask you a question. Can you not leave the school? I mean, why have you never left?" His face relaxed. He turned his head slightly and pursed his lips.

"Yes and No. I can leave here but I feel drawn back. The further away I get the more I feel the need to return. But I don't really have a reason to leave here do I?"

"Well..." you bit your lip, "I'm glad you stayed here."

"Me too." He smiled. He raised his hand and motioned for you to touch him. Reaching up your hand went straight through his. At this his face hardened

"I'm a ghost. You are a living human. We could never be." Your eyes watered slightly. "See. A good boyfriend would wipe away those tears but I cant. I physically cant. I'm sorry Y/N," he stood up and walked away leaving you behind. You sat there stunned. But you were interrupted. A guy you recognised from school was sitting watching you with a smirk on his face.

Michael : Vampire

"A Human of the light?" you questioned. "What on earth does that mean?"

"I just said, you were touched by the gods!" he replied rolling his eyes.

"But what does that mean? Am I like Hercules? Can I life things 3 times my own weight? Can I shoot laser beams from my eyes?"

"No. Those things would make you a child of the Gods. You are just touched. So You could describe it as you have good luck. You are gifted in certain things. You are both beautiful on the inside and outside." You blushed slightly at this comment,

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"You know what I mean Y/N, plus why are you so shocked? I just told you I was destined to fall in love with you."

"Well it might not be me. It could be another light human or whatever,"

"No it is you. Humans of the light are very rare. Chances of meeting one is small. Chances of meeting more than one is almost impossible!"

"A vampire in love with me... Some twilight stuff there." Michael scoffed at that comment.

"Of all people you aren't too bad to fall in love with I guess." Your eyes widened.

"What?"

"Let me just test something. See if my theory is true..." he stepped closer to you and you took a step back hitting your back off the lockers. He put his hands on either side of your head. "Don't worry. I won't bite you," He lent forward and kissed you. Something about this kiss wasn't natural. It was weird. Perfect and yet wrong at the same time. You wanted to push him off but you wanted to kiss him more and more. You two were at different scales of the "pure" scale. He was a creature of the darkness and you were a human of the light. But as they say, opposites attract.

Luke: Veela

Apparently when the Veela and mate go through the ritual they become even closer. Even communicate through the mind. You thought you had learnt everything you could growing up about Veelas but actually being involved with the whole process you learnt more and more. You met Luke's parents and you could tell they were made for each other.

"I'm so proud you found your mate son," Luke's father beamed at him.

"I'm so happy I found her so quickly! I found her on my 18th birthday! Some take years!" Luke replied. Joining in the conversation you asked,

"So how long did it take you to find yours sir?" both men began to laugh. This angered you slightly. Luke quickly caught on to the bad mood. He came over and pressed his head into your shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. You immediately felt and anger wash away and you leant into Luke.

"I'm sorry Y/N," his father said, "I'm not the Veela. My wife is."

"Of course!" you gasped. You assumed since Luke was the Veela his father would be too. You shouldn't have assumed as you knew the Veela could be of any gender.

"7 months," you heard a female voice from behind you. Turning you gasped. Stood in the doorway was a stunning woman. Of course she was the Veela. Veelas have a special charm about them to make people around them awed.

"Hello," you mumbled. She chuckled.

"Hello Y/N, I'm glad you will be part of our family." She walked towards Luke's father and hugged him. You smiled at their love knowing that would be Luke and yourself one day.

"Are you ready?" Luke asked. Today would be the day you would do the mating ritual. You were still nevous but you were ready.

"Yes."

Calum: werewolf

"So what exactly does a Luna do?" you asked the next day. You had been up all night thinking about it. From the research you did in books, they said that the Luna of the pack was the one everyone went to when the Alpha was busy. She was the one who looked after the brand new turned wolves. She will look after the wounded and get the wolves ready for battle if necessary. That sounded scary and you aren't sure you could deal with it.

"Something tells me you already know the answer...." Calum Smirked. "I know you were up all night last night. Felt it."

"I was hoping you would say what I found out was an over exaggeration."

"I'm sorry Y/N, It's not. I mean some of the things aren't as bad as they seem. Plus when you become the Luna, as I said, you will get the power of The Luna so the jobs will seem less bad as she will guide you."

"Oh ok." You replied. It made sense. If it was more of The Luna thing to do then maybe it would seem less bad when it happens.

"If it happens," Calum said,

"What?"

"I heard you thoughts thinking about when it happens. It's if its happens. I may not become Alpha. Remember I have to prove myself."

"You will Calum," you said snaking your arms around his waist. I believe in you. When the opportunity arises you will prove you can be alpha. And not just any alpha. The best alpha."

Credit: mikeyclifford-the-kitten