Love, by chance? pt 4

Lauren led the way into the hotel room. She quickly shoved clothes left out from her earlier rampage into her suitcase. The hotel room was very simply decorated. An ugly floral blanket covered the only bed in the room. King size, per her request. Two small end tables adorned either side of the bed and two simple white touch lamps sat upon them. The room was dark so Lauren quickly hit both lamps and gestured for Jillian to sit wherever she liked. Jillian chose the soft chair that sat caddy cornered at the edge of the room. The heater beside it warmed her cooled skin. The rain had become torrential before Lauren and Jillian were able to reach the hotel. Lauren quickly entered the tiny bathroom that had nothing more than a toilet and a shower. She grabbed two coarse white towels off of the shelf and re-entered the room where Jillian sat.

“If you want, you can just wear the towel. You must be near frozen.” Lauren said as she handed the folded up towel to Jillian and used her own towel to soak up the excess water from her now slightly darker hair. Jillian seemed to weigh her advice.

“There aren't any ulterior motives in that request are there?” Jillian asked nonchalantly as she stood to dry her own hair. Lauren laughed.

“Well, I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy the view. Just that you may catch a cold.” Jillian raised an eyebrow at the teasing tone in Lauren's voice. She seemed to consider Lauren's statement and then smiled. Lauren felt a small surge of joy at bringing the smile to Jillian's sweet lips.

“By that logic, you should probably also get undressed.” Jillian said, lowering her towel, she began to pat her soaking wet clothes. Lauren smiled mischievously as she threw her towel on the bed beside her. She peeled off her shirt and threw it into the adjoining bathroom and then removed her pants and they followed suit. She grinned at Jillian as she gently dripped water into the carpet. Lauren raised her brows in challenge and with a smile Jillian also shed her sodden clothes. Lauren found it difficult to keep her eyes on Jillian's face but she did. She suddenly felt hot all over. Resisting the urge to taste Jillian's lips once more, she turned towards the television and grabbed the remote beside it. Then she promptly threw herself upon the springy mattress and switched on the TV. She felt the bed dip a little and knew that Jillian had sat beside her. She felt an urge to pull Jillian close but resisted.

“Scary movie?” Lauren asked nonchalantly as she tried to glance at her as casually as possible. Jillian sat close with her legs tucked beneath her and a child-like grin on her face.

“Love 'em.” She smiled genuinely and then stretched her legs in front of her and leaned against the oak headboard. She brushed her dark, damp tendrils from her sweet brown eyes and focused on the television. Lauren shook herself from a daydream and began scrolling through the titles listed on the television. Ten minutes and a few laughs later, they both decided on Hannibal. Lauren was a huge fan of Anthony Hopkins and looked forward to seeing it again. A few minutes into the movie Lauren reached over and grabbed Jillian's right hand. Lauren's hand was slightly smaller but they seemed to link together so well. Lauren slowly rubbed her thumb along the soft surface of Jillian's hand. Lauren wondered at the feelings that seeped into her body through the contact. Suddenly emboldened, Lauren scooted closer and put her left arm around Jillian. Jillian promptly put her head upon Lauren's shoulder and for a second Lauren thought she heard a soft sigh. Jillian's arm wrapped around her waist and her left leg looped around hers. Lauren softly kissed the top of her head and then reached to turn off the lamp on the table beside her. Before the movie ended, they were both sound asleep.

The sun streamed through the beige blinds covering the only, rather large, window in the room. Lauren almost groaned aloud as the sun illuminated her closed lids. She lifted her hand to block out the sun and realized that Jillian still lay on top of her. Her dark brown hair was tousled from sleep and her soft lips formed a slight pout. Lauren nearly laughed but then caught herself just as she realized what Jillian was wearing. She had tried to ignore their state of undress the night before but the sun brought it into a new light. Jillian had sweet curves. Every inch of her was incredibly soft and beautiful. From her smooth long neck, to her gently curving hips. Jillian had on a black lace bra that perfectly accentuated her small supple breasts. Lauren's eyes quickly drifted lower to Jillian's flat stomach, which was adorned with a small piercing that Lauren had not noticed before. She smiled as it flashed in the light of the room. She willed herself to not let her eyes drift lower but she couldn't help but sate her curiosity. Jillian wore black lace boy shorts that clung the her small firm butt and teased at her most intimate place. Lauren bit her lower lip and glanced to Jillian's still sleeping face as if to check if she could read her thoughts. Jillian didn't stir. Lauren let her eyes wander back down to Jillian's long sleek legs that seemed to go on forever. An all over tan revealed the idea of Jillian sunbathing naked. But her Italian descent was evident in her complexion. Lauren marveled at the difference between her pale Irish and Dutch skin beside Jillian's deeply tanned skin. Lauren moved her right hand that was shielding her eyes and placed it upon Jillian's soft hip. Her thumb extended to rub against Jillian's slightly protruding hip bone. Since Jillian's left leg was still bent at Lauren's waist, Lauren's hand was able to drift along Jillian's thigh that was silky smooth. Lauren found herself letting her hand drift onto Jillian's inner thigh. She slowly inched it upwards and caught herself before she became too intimate. She felt Jillian shift slightly beside her and her eyes shot up to Jillian's smiling face.