My Prince Charming Is Not Needed

Unlikely Cinderella

Prologue- My Prince Charming Is Not Needed

Fairy tales are rich blueprints that help us understand and create our own world. All the time, my head was filled with exciting images and characters about my own fairytale world, trying to make this world of mine come alive. Wearing long blue dresses all day long.

But I soon realised that no matter how hard I tried, I could not imagine this beautiful world of mine, because when reality kicks in, you just have to accept it ,and live with it.

But this only started when my parents decided to divorce- just a complication, and a few choices made was when reality have to kick in every single time.

My parents were so complicated, and I wished that this complex thing would end with a happy ending. But it did not, It ended in an ugly way which I absolutely hated.

When I was younger, I did not understand at all. But the older I became, the deeper I went into the their world. And as I went deeper into their world, the more I realised that my parents and their backstories were too complex to fit into anything.

I wanted them to be in my little fairytale world so I could understand them and just enjoy life but I decided, after some time that it was time to stop exploring the tangled web of emotions, chaos and disappointment of their world.

When you linger in some of their emotional moments, you will know that the reality was a totally differerent thing from our expectations, and only seldom they will be both the same. It could make you laugh, it could make you want to cry, but it was all the emotions that were coming from the similar person.

Although I could understand better about my parents' complicated lives as I grew, I knew that this could be avoided only if we tried hard to make it right. The most important thing is to choose the right one at the right moment.

However, the most pragmatic solution would be to avoid falling deeply in love. Even when my eyes linger on to Prince Charming, even when he approaches me for a dance, even when I start falling for him.

That way, no one would go through the torment of heartaches.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey! So this is the prologue! What do you think? This is my very first book so no hate please. This part may be a bit boring to some of you all but I am working on Chapter 1 to make it awesome, so please comment on how I can improve on this book! Do vote too! Hope you like it! Please add this to your library, because the description does not describe all, so please wait and tell your friends to read my book! ♥

Share with your awesome friends! :D

Eat cheesecake and play basketball!

♥FAN ♥LIKE ♥COMMENT ♥VOTE

Thank you!

~velvetpearls :)