the one with the stag patronus

"The way you speak to
yourself, matters."

CHRISTMAS ENDED PRETTY good for me. Lucius, though real tough, spent the rest of the time tolerating me. Narcissa is an amazing person. She's too good to be in such a bad fate.

Christmas gifts were the best part. Narcissa got me a book on Defense Against Dark Arts. Lucius gave me a book called Extraordinary Wizards Through the Ages. I guess they noticed my knack of reading. The books were black leather bound with gold block letters.

Draco got me a pendant with a peach crystal. He stated it was to mark our first Christmas together. That was weird but it was kinda cute.

I didn't really know what to get them because they literally have everything. And what they don't have is a bunch of muggle stuffs. And if I got them those, they'd die out of anger. So that's a no no.

I gave Draco a muggle book as well as a wrist watch from Titan. I gave it to him when Lucius was away. I got Narcissa some nice dress and Lucius some business books. I don't even know. They're really high standards.

We reached Hogwarts an hour ago. We changed and walked into the Great Hall. I wore the locket Draco got me and he wore the watch. I could see people staring and they didn't even try to look away.

"People are staring," I whispered grinning. Draco grinned down at me. He simply rolled is sleeves further up to make the watch visible. He then slung his hands over my shoulder.

"Sit with me?" I asked.

"Nah, the Gryffindor table still didn't accept me," he said shrugging. I smirked and punched his shoulder lightly.

"Abuse!" he gasped. People still staring, I stuck out my tongue.

"Animal abuse," I corrected. He narrowed his eyebrows and drew out his wand.

"You didn't just do that," he whispered threateningly as I smirked back, drawing my wand out.

People stared.

"Rictums-" he began but I was faster.

"Levicorpus!" I said and immediately he hung on his ankles three feet above the ground, upside down. He let out a scream and I chuckled.

"Put me down, Firegold!" he screeched.

"Or what? Your father will hear about this?" I teased swirling my wand a bit as he moved around too. He screamed again.

"Liberacorpus," I muttered the countercurse as he fell down on the floor.

He stood up shaking as he scrambled away from me.

"You cruel person," Fred laughed.

"I fucking know right!" I laughed as Theo scowled at me.

"Come on. Eat up," George said and I was dragged to the table.

"How do you know so many spells!" Hermione asked the moment I sat down. Ron, who was chewing mannerlessly, rolled his eyes and Harry snickered.

"A good student never reveals her secrets Mione," I whispered dramatically and Harry laughed out loud.

"Oh please!" Mione scowled. "I thought we were friends!"

"How was Christmas, Sky?" Harry asked before I could reply something to Hermione. I shrugged.

"It was good. Malfoys aren't as bad as you state them to be. They were really good," I said sipping the pumpkin juice, gagging and putting it down.