(34) A Forbidden Love

Start from the beginning

"So Jennifer is making her move?" he said to himself softly "I didn't think she would be so stupid to believe my Uncle."

"Uncle?" I was confused and knitted my brow

"Yes Cardinal is my Uncle and Lucario's father." he replied "My mother is Cardinal's sister."

I looked at him blackly.

That would explain why he and Lucario had that slight resemblance!

I turned away from him and popped open the packet of Doritos and took out a few. I munched on it quietly while looking out the window.

"Why'd you take her?" I asked not turning to look at him

"To help her get away from your twin." he answered flatly taking the packet from me

"Hey!" I argued "That's mine!"

"Who bought it?!" he grinned at me

I pouted at him and folded my arms at him.

"Meanie." I grumbled under my breath

"What the heck?" he laughed "Are you three again?"

I laughed with him.

"I love Doritos." I told him grabbing back the bag when he least expected it

"I figured." he joked drinking some of his grape soda "You did eat that a lot at the mansion."

"You watched me?" I asked in disbelief

"Sometimes." he answered "You seemed like a princess. Always graceful and dainty."

I blushed a little and munched another chip.

"I didn't think you would have noticed me." I told him "You always seemed free and reckless."

"That's who I am." he shrugged "I'm like Xavier."

"True. No wonder you two got along well." I rolled my eyes "Both carefree, reckless and don't care-ish. Boys."

"Damien was the same, right?" he asked me and I looked down at my feet

"What's wrong?" he asked leaning over a little "You're almost six months with him, right?"

"No." I finally answered "We've just made four."

"You broke up?" he gasped "Shit. I didn't mean to ask you again about the...I mean...I-"

He stopped when I started to laugh.

"It's fine but you freaked out when..." I was laughing too hard.

Cristiano's POV

I tried calling her phone several times but there was no answer and I was pacing the living room worried.

"Where the hell is she?" I threw my hands up in frustration

"Calm down Chrissy." Geo tried to calm me down from his position of the couch with Savannah lying across him "She'll be back soon."

"It's my baby sister and if anything happens it'll be my fault." I felt suddenly guilty "I should have kept a better eye on her. Too much has happened in a short space of time for her."

"What's up?" a voice asked and I turned to see my shirtless younger brother and Jianan

"Neveah is gone." I told them "It's been three hours since she left. She's not answering her phone either."

"What?" Xavier's face went white

"No wonder." Jianan was looking at something "Her phone's dead."