8...

It's been ninety-nine generations, of every reincarnation of Angel and Demon. Marcus and William are the ninety-nine.

Every century, new leaders are born. The Angel and demon can be born separate, related, or just one. Having only one born is rare, for it only happened four times throughout our history.

The Angel and Demon are what keeps us in order. For when the new leader is born, it will be the very first hybrid to be leader.

And we have no idea if it will be good or bad. Even an angel, can be born bad. Which if we have either one bad, then everything will break apart.

I sent a message right after Mikasa fell asleep, on the day we went shopping. William agreed that me and Marcus discuss first then me and William.

But Another problem came up....

There's another glowing dot in the world map.

" This is new. This only happen once over centuries ago. Which makes this task more difficult ". Marcus said as we stare at the second glowing dot.

" And it's in France. Which is not doing well right now with the terrorists attacks ". I said and he nodded. " How are we able to figure out which one will be Angel or demon? ". I asked and he shrugged.

" I have no clue. For only when they are born, it will be decided. I will send a team to wait for when the baby will be born ". He said and I nod.

" And I will gather my friends to wait for this one ". I said pointing to the faint dot in our area. " We must be careful, Annie. These newborns grow fast, faster than other species ". He said seriously.

" I know. We learned about this in collage. I can handle if it will be a demon ". I said and turn to him. " I will not fail you ". I said and he turned to me.

He bowed " I know you won't. For my trust is in you. We have the plans we need. Now you may leave, for Tommrrow you speak with my brother ". He said and I bow too.

" Thank you. Farewell ". I said and take out a blue crystal from my pocket. " Farewell ". He said with a wave and I crush the crystal in my hand.

" In my bedroom ". I said outloud and close my eyes. When I reopen them, I'm standing Infront of my bed. It was night time and Mikasa was already sleeping.

I frown, knowing I kept her waiting all day. I knew it would take a while but I didn't have the guts to tell her. And I left in the morning.

I strip off of my clothes, leaving me in a sports bra and underwear. I didn't feel like wearing boxer shorts today. I walk around the bed to the right and slip in the sheets.

I scoot slowly to her and see she was stripped too. But not naked, like how I was. Her back was to me and I put my arms around her.

She let out a heavy breath and I furrow my brows. She panted heavily, and shifted to me. What dream is she having?, I thought and she pressed herself against me.

" Annie... ". She moaned out and I held back a laugh. No wonder she's not in Pj's. I thought and she grinds herself on my leg.

I smirk mischievously and push her lightly. She moved on her back and I sit up to hover over her. I wrap my hands around her wrists and she keeps panting.

She lifted her hips a little and she gasps in her sleep. " Mikasa ". I whispered and lean in close to her face. " Touch me... ". She breathed out and I smirk.

She moved her head to my right and my smirk grew wider. I lean in close and give her a soft kiss on her neck. She moaned and I chuckle under my breath.

I kiss her neck again and lick up her neck. I lift my head and she gasped again. My eyes widen when she suddenly sat up and head butted me.

" OW! FUCK! ". I yell and fell back into the middle of the bed. " What the hell! Annie? ". She said and I sit up. I rub my forehead and open my eyes.

" Why is my neck wet? Why am I- what did you do? ". She said softly and looked at me. I chuckle, still rubbing my forehead.

Even in the dark and moonlight, I can see her blushing hard. " I'm not the one having a wet dream. I just made it better ". I said smirking.

I saw sweat going down the side of her head and she kept rubbing her forehead. " When did you get here? ". She asked and I lower my hand.

" A few minutes ago. When did you start panting in your sleep? ". I said, my smirk growing wide. She lowered her hand and looked away.

She closed her legs and I can tell she was definitely embarrassed. " Uhhh... When I met you ". She said and I chuckle.

" Your so adorable. And I'm sorry I kept you waiting ". I said softly. She shook her head " I'm sorry for head butting you, instincts ". She said with a low tone.

My expression softened and I crawl to her. I move her legs apart and hover over her, between her legs. I lean in close to her face and she stared at me.

" Instincts... Right? ". I whispered in a seductive tone. " Uhhh... ". She stammered and I lower my hand to her chest.

" W-what are you doing? ". She stuttered and I move my hand down her chest. I keep my eyes on her face and lower my hand down her toned stomach.

" A-Annie ". She said nervously and I press a finger to her clit. She gasped softly and I keep a stoic expression.

" You completely wet your panties. Do I really make you this... Wet ". I whispered seductively, leaning in closer  to her face.

She closed her eyes, panting. I cup her clit and press against her underwear. I lean forward and she leaned back into the bed.

" Touch me ". She breathed out, opening her eyes. Her pupils dilated in arousal and I lift my hand away from her underwear.

" You sure? ". I whispered and she nodded. " Please ". She whispered and pulled me down by grabbing my shoulder. She crashed her lips against mine and I set myself between her legs.

I kiss back and she unravelled my bun, letting my hair down. I can basically smell her wetness and I pull away. She panted and I smile softly.

" Let's do this ".

A/N: Smut chapter next or what? What do you think?