3...

The feeling of disappointment is not an amazing feeling. Especially if you disappointed someone you really care about.

Disappointment feels like shit. It feels like you've been scolded for the first time. Like you failed that person, very badly.

I never experienced disappointment before. This is literally -- and I'm being serious -- the first time Mikasa has ever ignored me.

The first time I ever disappointed her.

And I hate it. Very, very much.

I sit in the table, near the window of the kitchen. I look out the window, eating froot loops. Which tasted better than I thought it would.

I set my spoon in my bowl and sigh. I look away from the window and put a hand to the side of my face. My hands and feet were as cold as ice.

I heard footsteps coming from behind me and I look over my shoulder. Mikasa was walking through the living room and into the kitchen.

" Morning ". I say softly but she just went to the fridge. As expected. She opened it and looked through it and I inhale a sharp breath.

I stood up, the chair making a scraping noise against the tiles. I grab my bowl and walk over to the sink. I set it in the sink and turn on the faucet.

After I was doing doing the dishes, I turned off the faucet. I look over my shoulder and saw that Mikasa wasn't there anymore.

I can't take this anymore!

I grit my teeth and storm out the kitchen. I speed walk across the living room and down the hallway. I walk towards our closed bedroom door and bust open the door.

I look around only to see Mikasa on my chair, Infront of my desk. She didn't even glance at me but I know I startled her.

" I can't do this anymore! ". I yell but she didn't look at me. I growl and stomp over to her. " Look at me! ". I yell but she only ducked her head down.

I spun her chair around and put my hands at the arms of the chair. She kept looking down and I grew frustrated, but I knew deep down...

This hurt.

" Mikasa! Why are you doing this! I don't like it! ". I yell but she shook her head. " No ". She mumbled and I furrow my brows.

" What- "

" NO! ". She yelled. She snapped her head up and her eyes were red with tears. I back away in shock.

" You wanna know why I'm doing this!?!?  ". She yelled, standing up. " Yes ". I said seriously. I saw her clench her fists and I knew she was angry, obviously.

" I am sick and tired of you killing every single person that tries to kill me or you! Not everything is about killing! Every life is as precious as ours! ". She yelled and I glare at her.

" So what! Their lives are useless! I will not back down if it comes to protecting you ". I spat, menacingly.

" I can take care of myself! I am my fathers demon and I can do what you do ". She said pointing to herself. " Like you can kill. You can't even kill a butterfly! ". I yell raising my arms.

" You have no idea what I'm capable of ". She said darkly and I growl. " No. You don't know what I'm capable of. I'm doing this for you! ". I yell stepping forward.

" I don't want you too! ". She yelled and thrusted forward, pushing me to the ground. I fell back with a grunt and I can hear her heavy breathing.

I look up at her and she had a look of rage. Her eyes turning slightly black. I push myself up and dust myself off.

" Fine. See if I care, there's already assassins on the roof. This is what I get for trusting an angel ".

I ran to the window and jumped out of it. I land on the fire escape and jump on the rail and leap. My wings appearing, making bone cracks and rips.

I mutter a spell to make me invisible and fly up towards the sky. I fly across the buildings and towards the forest.

- 10 Minutes Later -

I land on one of the redwood tree branches and pant. Flying does take a large amount of energy and strength. It always takes a toll on me.

I lean against the bark of the tree and catch my breath. The large cabin up ahead and I knew the others were there, hanging out.

My wings go back by themselves and I wince at the bone crushing and ripping sounds. They go back to tattoo form and I get dizzy.

" Annie! ".

I look up to the voice but they come out blurry. My body goes limp and my foot slips off the tree branch.

That's when I passed out.

- Dreamland -

I gasp, jolting up. I look around only to see I'm in an empty warehouse. I look down and see I'm in my dad's assassin gear.

" Well, well, well... If it isn't my pathetic, traitor of a daughter, Annie ".

My eyes widen and I snap my head up. He emerges into the light and I furrow my brows, angry. I push myself up and stood straight up.

" Where am I?! ". I yell and he chuckled darkly. " Don't you remember? ". He said and I shake my head.

" It's daddy's little playground ". He said putting his arms out and suddenly, windows open. Soft sunlight comes in and I look around.

My eyes widen again at the sight of hung Angels. Torture devices in every corner and walls. Blood stains the walls and floors.

" No... What have you done! ". I yell and he grinned sadistically. " I have came up with a plan to make angels fear us... For good ". He said stepping forward and I back up.

" No! I will never follow you! ". I yell coldly but it came out as scared. His laugh boomed into the warehouse and he keeps walking forward.

" You are the heiress of the Leonhardt buisness. You will and follow the tradition ". He said seriously and I shake my head.

" No! Never! You sick bastard! ". I yell and trip over a body. I grunt falling to the floor and he stopped. I sit up and look at who I tripped over.

" Mikasa! ". I yell and crawl to her. Her throat was slit and her clothes were ripped. " What did you do! ". I yell picking up her upper body.

" It's not what I did... It's what you did ". He said and I shake my head. " No! I will never hurt my wife! ". I said in disbelief.

" Look at her wings, darling ". He said with a creepy voice and I turn her over. I gasp at the sight of her tattoo wings. Her wings were now cut in half, both turned a low Gray color.

The color of your wings dead.

Tears blur my vision and I wrap my arms around her. " No! Mikasa! ". I scream out, rocking back and forth.

My dad's laugh echoes in the warehouse and I scream more. My screams, cries and sobs were not audible and only his laugh was the only thing I can hear.

" You will kill her. And you will follow... FOREVER ".