training/ Eggman's scheme

3 WEEKS LATER WITH OUR WELL KNOWN ROSE

Amy's POV
How could I love that ratched skank. That blue furred idiot couldn't even go on one date when I liked him. Then after all this time he thought I still liked him???? He really is an idiot.
" pay attention miss. Rose, never let your guard down" says my trainer.
"Sorry, I spaced. Continue Mr. Bula" I say. Mr. Bula started to teach me how to improve my hearing, stealth, and speed. Man, this is found to take a few months. I'm really slow.
" hey, Mr. Bula? Why do I need to improve my hearing?" I ask.
" because you never know when or where your enemy is coming. Also so you are more alert and listen carefully to you mission instructions." He says.
"Oh." Is all I say.

WITH THE GANG
Sonic POV
Damn I screwed up this time.
" faker what did you say to Rose?!?" Says shadow.
"I said I wanted her to leave me and my friends alone. The crazy bitch still loves me after all these years." I snap back.
"She got over you along time ago sonic. You just said she yelled at you about that." I look to Tails. I snort at him.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM

damn eggman and his schemes again.
LATER FIGHTING EGGMAN

"Why don't you give up egghead??" I ask him cockily.
"Because I have a new invention I want to tryout on you and your rats you call friends and your girlfriend Amy rose." He laughs evil.
"That's going to be hard eggy. Amy is not here anymore." I say getting into a fighting position.
" that doesn't matter it'll still hit her. You, Amy rose, and your friend will be gone forever. Ho ho ho." He says crazily and presses a red button. Shit. Everything goes black and I hit the floor hard.

WITH AMY
Amy's POV
Everything went black. The last thing I hear is my trainer calling my name in worry and concern.