.:: one ::.

.:: One ::.

.:: Arsiney Gold ::.

Have you ever just looked at someone an think,"damn."

Like honestly they don't even have to look at you or be someone you know.

Their just damn.

That's how I felt about Sabrina Garcia from the moment I saw her.

She sat all alone in the corner of the class room with her head buried in her phone.

What was so interesting about it was beyond me but the way her plump lips would drop into the shape of an 'o' just had my hormones going.

I had been falling ever since with no shame.

God she is so beautiful....

Today was Thursday, a gloomy day, but she always managed to brighten it whenever I saw her.

Yeah I know that's some sappy gay arse crap but I like her so why not say it?

She was so quiet or at least she was in the classes and lunch period I have with her.

Everyone says she's 'nice' but a stuck up b*tch when it came to working with others.

I just think she's anti-social or a little bit shy.

I find it cute.

Everything about her was cute, though I highly doubt she noticed.

It was January, the beginning of second semester of my junior year in high school.

I had spent the past year here at Burton High but still haven't found the right moment to approach her.

Today however she looked beautiful, even more so then she normally does.

She had gotten some new clothes, no doubt with her new paycheck, and let me be honest with you again.

I would tap that bubble butt in a heartbeat.

Her style hadn't changed, but the sizes fit her body perfectly.

Not to be a perv, but low key she looked fvcking sexy.

You know, in an innocent kind of way.

She wore what I heard girls call a black skater skirt, thigh high white socks with kittens at the top, a black t-shirt tucked in with a large open white knitted sweater and her small feet in black ballet flats.

Her nerd glasses were just at the tip of her nose and her short dark hair was pinned up into a bun.

Her lips coated with a thin gloss but still caught my eye from all the way across the room.

God, why is she so beautiful?

"When are you going to stop being such a creep and ask the chick out?"

I turned to my left, tossing a glare at my best friend, who glared right back at me.

Even I had to admit that sometimes I think we were just friends because if we weren't we'd kill each other.