im at sex acadamy (my way)

Intro.

I singed for a mystery job,or my friend signed me up, so I came and I find out what my kid is. It's just my luck that my friend signed me up for a sex academy. I go to the front desk an this lady that is partly nakedness she is wearing shorts that barely covered her ass and a tiny shirt that covered just her bobs and sexy shoes.

She shows me to my office. it was really nice. She told me that she would be my client soon. She told me to answer the phone when ever and if a girl is on the other line ask her if she wants a guy or girl unfortunately there are no boys. So I was in my office when the phone range and just my lucky it was a girl this was are conversation " I want to have sex with you so bring a fake pair balls, a wipe, and hand cuffs that's all""ok we will be in room D3 Bye" " Bye I'll see you than"

When she showed up she was in a robe. So I just toke her to the room. When we got in she toke off her robe. She was completely make no bra, no underwear. I stood there for a while than she came to me and ask if I had bang the things she had ask for and just shock my head up Ann's down. That's when she had started to take off my clothes.

After a few minutes we were both in bed and she had my arms hand cuffed to the bed. than she got the fake pair of balls and put it on and slowly started to put it into me. After a while I felt pleasure l could help but moan. When she was done she kissed my on the lips and started moving down my body and of course I moaned. When she got to my breast she kissed one and started to clench the other.