Chapter 5: The Hospital

~Mya's P.O.V~

Today I got a phone call in the middle of class from my dad. My dad was telling me that my mom had to go to the hospital. I wondered why she didn't look sick when I left for school, the only thing she had in the morning was some pancakes and some of Alessia's famous hot chocolate. While leaving class I stopped by Principle Roww office to tell her that I'm leaving early. I drove to the hospital as fast as I could . While entering the hospital I saw my dad sitting down crying.

A/N: Lawrence is her dad and Mariah is her mom.

Mya: Hey dad, what's going on?
Lawrence: Hey honey, I have some news to tell you.
Mya: Okay
Lawrence: Your mother is very sick. I thought she was just getting a cold since it is winter but I guess I was wrong. She stared to have to go to the bathroom a lot and started throwing up a lot. At one point she started throwing up blood so that when I called 911. I was wondering did she drink or eat something spoiled?

Mya: Well all she had for breakfast was pancakes and some hot chocolate Alessia made for me.
Lawrence: Oh okay.
Mya: I hope she's okay.
Lawrence: I know she is, just pray and believe that she going to fight through it. ( grabs Mya's hand)
Mya: I will.
Lawrence: Hey I have to go to pick up some stuff for your mother. So you would mine staying until they call us to go see her?
Mya: I don't mind. What time you coming back?
Lawrence: Maybe tonight, around 8:30.
Mya: Okay see ya later.
Lawrence: Okay sweetie see ya later. ( kisses Mya's forehead)

~Bree's P.O.V~
Bree: I love you so much!
?: I love you too!
?: Are you gonna tell your friends about us?
Bree: Uhhh Landon, (sighs) I don't know when the times right?
Landon: Well, when you ready I'm ready. (smiles and grabs Bree's hand)
Bree: I'll tell them soon I promise. ( kisses Landon)
Landon: Okay
Bree: I'm gonna call Mya, I hadn't talk to her since she left earlier today.
Landon: Okay

~Phone Conversation~
Bree: Hey, whats up?
Mya: Nonthing (sniffles)
Bree: Have you been crying?
Mya: Yes (sniffles)
Bree: Awww why?
Mya: My mom in the hospital.
Bree: Omg what happened!
Mya: Well after breakfast this morning she started to go to the bathroom a lot and started throwing up blood.
Bree: Oh My God! Did she eat anything old ?
Mya: Just pancakes and hot chocolate.
Bree: Maybe the batter was old?
Mya: Yea maybe, I'm just sitting here waiting to see her.
Bree: Well tell her I say get well soon and I love her.
Mya: Okay talk to you later.
Bree: Bye

~Mya's P.O.V~
?: Ms. Johnson!
Mya: That's me! (Raises hand)
?: Your mother is ready to see you now!
Mya: Thank you! What room she's in?
?: She's in room 302, third floor second door on your right.
Mya: Thank you!

Walking into that elevator was causing me to have butterflies in my stomach. I was so nervous to see her. I had all these type of questions running through my mind. Like will she be awake? Did they put that laughing gas on her? What will she look like? I stopped thinking about the negatives and started focusing on the positives. All I know I'm set and ready to see my mother. I found the room and knocked on the door, I heard her struggling to say come in. I walked in and I was surprised by what I saw. They had her connected to so many wires and cables, she looked pale, and was struggling to breathe.

Mya: Hey mom how you feeling?
Mariah: I'm feeling a little better.
Mya: Good.
Mariah: Don't let them wires scare ya! They just to keep my heart rate and breathing steady and also to keep my blood flowing.
Mya: (sighs) I wish I was there to help.
Mariah: Nothing is your fault and you shouldn't feel guilty.
Mya: I know but if I didn't give you my hot chocolate you wouldn't be here.
Mariah: Like I said nothing yours fault, I should've known that drinking hot chocolate early in the morning wouldn't mix well. (Laughs)
Mya: Yea you and your stomach! (Laughs)

For the rest of night my mom and I was just talking and laughing. I felt like we had all the time in the world to just talk. She was feeling better looking more like herself and wasn't having any problems. Maybe I was the medicine she needed (laughs). After a while my dad showed up, so I left so they can have some privacy. On the drive back home I had the biggest smile on my face. I knew my mother was feeling well and there was no trouble in paradise.

~ ? P.O.V~
?: Man! I thought putting that poison stuff in the hot chocolate would work. I wanted Mya to drink it not her stupid mother! But its whatever, my next target is Bree and she got what's coming for her! Hahahahahaha (evil laugh)

Omg! Mya's mom went to the hospital! Bree and Landon are dating! Who is the mystery person? Is the stalker and the poisoner the same person? Wait to chapter 6 to find out

Love & Basketball: Alessia and Stephen (Stephen Curry Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें