Chapter 5,Be my Snowflake

"You want me to be your girl friend?"you asked."Yep."he said.You are completely in love with him,but your too scared to tell him."Only if you make a small snow shower every Valentines Day."you joke.Jack took one hand and put one hand on your waist.The two of you start dancing as if you were at a ball.Little did you know,the Guardians were watching you.And so was Pitch.After twirling you around one last time,Jack pulls you into a hug.You cant stop your self.You kiss Jack.After a few brief seconds he pulls away."Um,that was an accident?"you guess."Woah."Jack whispered."Um,Im not sure if that was a complement or an insult."you whisper.Your warm breath mixes with his cold breath.Your breath makes a pink cloud and his makes a white one.(Ha!His breath is colder than the artic air and it still makes a cloud.Weird right?)"Nice kiss."Bunny whispered.You turn around and Bunny swears he sees fire in your eyes.But you acted just as happy as can be.Bunny is almost scared for a moment."Um,Jack,I'll see you later."you say.You fly off into the night.Jack smiles in the direction you flew.You fly all the way to Paris,France.You land on the Eifel Tower.You sit down on the ledge.You wait a few hours,then stand up.You fly back to the Workshop.Of course,the place is crawling with nightmares.You shoot arrows at them and they explode.There are three more,and you are out of arrows you realize in horror what they are running towards.JACK.You run,do a couple of flips,and land in front of Jack.You put one hand up,palm faceing the mares."STOP."you say.The horses screech to a hault in front of you.Your usually blue eyes turn an innocent honey yellow."Tell your master we're ready to kick some Boogey man butt.Is he?"you ask.The black sand in your system is starting to effect your powers.

The horses nod and fly away.Your arms go up,revealing a regular scar on your stomach,and hundreds of black scars on your back."OH MY GOD!"Jack yells.All the others see what Jack sees.Sandy knocks you out.You dream of you and Jack kissing.

JACK'S P.O.V

She's dreaming of us kissing.On a bed.The dream is gold sand,and my face is beet red.But then,the sand turns black.The dream me starts to rip off her clothes,and she starts crying in her dream and screaming in the real world.All the Guardians have to hold me back.Sandy watches as her screaming gets worse.Then,she starts crying in the real world and slowly the dream sand fades away.Her eyes slowly flutter open.She looks at me and jumps.She has this terrified look on her face.Sandy makes pictures above his head so fast no one can understand him."Okay Sandy."she says."You can understand him?"We all ask."Yep cant you?"she asks.She turns around to reveal a new scar on her back.A sentence."You cant have her,Jack.She's mine.- Pitch."Bunny said.

So,you enjoying the story?!?Please post comments!!!I want to know what you have to say,peeps!PEACE!!!XD