The Slut That Needs Love

Prologue:

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

"Sam i'm going to get you get back here" my dad said chasing me that made me run even faster put then,

i tripped on my own two feet waiting for the impact but it never came i opened my eyes to see my dad smiling

at me with all his teeth showing " aren't you glad I got you ladybug" he said with a smirk on his lips and turning it to another smile"No" i said jumping out of his arms running to my room i love my dad I guess you can say I'm a daddy's girl wait what the hell i am well I guess I would be a mommy's girl if she was around more she's always working don't get me wrong my bad works to but he makes time for me "Ladybug come here we need to talk"Ohh boy he's been on my case lately about boys he thinks I should choose them wisely but I think boys,are gross but he said I won't think that for long so I make him happy by listening to him why he talks he called it "The Talk" " Ladybug promise me you will wait tell you're married" I have no idea what he's talking about so I just smile and say "yes Daddy of course I will" he just stared clapping his hands and said we should go for some ice cream. well he didn't have to say that twice and we were off that was the last time I had ice cream with my dad and "The Talk" of course he left for work the next day and never came back mom got a phone call that night saying he's been in a car accident that night change my life moms to we were never the same.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

what do you think?