My name is Barbossa

'so.... uhm why are you still here then?'mister smith asked.'Are you serious? you brought us in danger so now you will bring us to safety but first i want to know your real name'Will said.

'Well then mister Turner my name is captain Barbossa..'He said happy.'Oh really?'Will said and looked behind him'who's that then aye?'He said.Mister smiths face turned white'Aye Mister barbossa where is your crew then aye?'the person behind him said.'Hector...'mister smith said.'Well people this is Jack sparrow.'Captain...captain Jack sparrow...'jack said.'How captain?where is your ship?'barbossa asked.'You are on it mate'Jack said smiling'I don't think so.''Barbossa replied.

'Well if you guys are done discusin we can may go?'Melissa asked.'Who are you?'Barbossa asked.'Melissa Turner...'she said akward.She felt Williams eyes in her back looking confussed at her.Barbossas eyes lighted up'Well misses turner welcome aboardthe black pearl,enjoy... he said.Jack looked at Melissa and looked shocked.William was confussed.

'Well sir i don't know who you are but you will help my crew with sparrow'barbossa said and handed his hand to Melissa and asked her if she was going to have diner with him.Melissa was scared but Will looked at her so she felt safe and walked with him.Mean while that they were eating William waited for a moment to talk to Jack.

He grabbed his arms and pulled him in a room and said'Did barbossas eyes lighted up when she was using my last name?'He asked mad'Well mate long story go back to work aye'jack wanted to walk away but he pulled him back and serious'Jack i'm beINING SERIOUS!'Jack got shocked of his reaction so he said'Well then mister TURNER they think she has your fathers blood and they are gonna use it for something.'What something and why my blood?'William asked confussed'Discover that for your self mate'jack said'Aye comming.'and walked away.

'Would you like some wine miss Turner?'Barbossa asked.'No thank you i don't drink.'Ah... and some bread? you must be hungry?'He said. Melissa reached out for a piece of bread and ate it normaly.

'So you father is william turner?'he asked.Melissa looked confussed because she used williams and didn't know it that was his father so she said 'Yes'.'Good pirate...'Barbossa said.'I hope you like tortuga? we are going there to take some of my crew before we go to the isla du mura.Melissa have heard of that and shocked.'Why do we need to go there?'she asked carefully?'You will see soon enough?'Barbossa said and smiled and took a zip of his drink and said 'Take this girl to the brink.'What no!'Melissa screamed.The guards took her.Will was cleaning the deck and heard a scream 'Melissa...'he said soft.He saw Melissa in the arms of two guards.'Ey! where are you taking her?!'he screamed. 'None of your buisness one of the guys said and started laughing. 

William reached out to Melissa but got throwen to the ground and Melissa got locked away.