Chapter 4- The Mistake Part 2

At around 8:00pm it started. The music boomed from the speakers, making the ground shake. The shouts of the crowd and the singing of drunk teenagers filled the air. The smell of vodka lingered in the air. It had everything and it was all mine.

By then, of course, I had met everyone, had a few shots and chatted up a few boys. But that was all a part of my daily schedule. What wasn't was the boy who walked in at 8:06pm.

He had soft, dirty blond hair which laid lazily over his perfectly tanned skin. His teeth where as white as the clouds and his arms were tonned amazingly.

His chest was...something else.
He had a sexy six pack which was in full view as the white top that he wore clung to him in the most appealing way. His casual Nike Air Forces made him look cool and added swagger to his walk.

He wore light blue denim jeans which complimented his eyes. Oh. And his eyes... they were blue and green with a gold centre and flickers of copper. It...He was stunning.

I stood there, entranced like most of the girls. I looked away after studying his superb face and moved to the girls around me.

They looked in love, their cheeks turning rosy red and their mouths drooling. Was I really just like that? Oh god!

I turned my attention back to the mysterious boy and found that he had disappeared. He was right there though. Right? Had I been hallucinating? Surely a sexy boy like that never exis- I was cut off mid thought by a tap on my shoulder.

I was adamant. I began to turn round while anger boiled my blood. How dare they disturb me like this? If it was someone I didn't know boy where they going to get it ha- OMG!!

It was the cute boy. The mysterious, perfect and sexy boy. The all-that-I- ever-wanted boy. It was HIM.

Excitement exploded within me. My heart was beating at 100 m/ph. My voice had come to an instant hault. I had no words for his beauty. Okay I did. Two actually. Sex appeal.

But that didn't matter. He was talking to me. To ME. What was going to happen? Okay Carmen brace yourself. I'll say "Hey how you doing handsome?" No too direct. Ok.... Oh I got it! "Hey" with a flick of my hair and my best flirty smile. And of course a cute and sexy smile to round it all off. Yes, perfect.

I began to say "hey" and was rudely interrupted. It was HIM. Guess what he said... He said... wait for it. "Move man I'm trying to chat someone up here". WHAT THE HELL?

HOW DARE HE? TRYING TO CHAT SOMEONE UP? HELL NO! I DON'T THINK ABOUT A GUY FOR TWO MINUTES TO GET RUDELY INTERRUPTED. NOW HE WAS TO GET A PIECE OF MY MIN-

My thoughts (again!) were rudely interrupted by the same person. "You're wasting time. MOVE!" He said. "No" I said, caually giving him a devious smile, " walk your lazy butt around me, then chat up with any idiot you want to".

"Bitch!" He said before walkibg around me, muttering this beneath his voice, making his friends laugh as he did.

His attitude, his posture, his everything irritated me to no extent. Why had I been so prejudice? Why had I been so stupid? If there was one thing that R.E had taught me it was, not to be prejudice. Yet what had I just done?

A sexy, strong look doesn't make you all romantic and flirty. It can make you a jerk all the same. That guy proved it. That's what I called him now. Guy. He wasn't worthy of nicknames and Guy suited him just fine.

A light touch on my arm stopped my train of thoughts. I knew who it was instantly. Sarah. She was always there for me and knew when I needed her help the most.

Sarah was famous for slamming people, making hilarious dares up and her speeches. Yet, instead of her 'calm down and loosen up' speech which she had become so famous to give being delivered, she said four simple words.