the end of the tour, warped tour

One week later

"SO NEVER THINK ABOUT TO DIE!" i sing the last words, facing tony.
He took over my guitar part the rest of the tour, i thank him for life even when it just were 2 shows, it was nice he could take them over from me.

"i want to thank Tony Perry to take over my part this week, i want to thank Amber with her amazing drum skills, i want to thank Zerah for her sick guitar skills, i want to thank Tracy for trying to be punk rock but it still doesn't work. I want to thank 5sos for giving us the opurtunity to do this shit. And i want to thank all of the fans for being such amazing! Thank you 5sosfam and Pinkers" i scream and drop the microphone and walk away.

This is the end, the end of rowyso '15, the boys are going to write on the album and we are going on warped over 1 week.
The album is ready, the cover is done, i'm going to move to a big house with bitnp.
Life is doing great i guess?

* 6 days later*

"HAILEY GET UP THE VAN IS HERE AND YOU FORGET TO PACK!" amber shakes me awake.

Fuck that's right, we're going on warped today.

"I'll be down in half an hour" i say and jump out of bed.
I quikly put black wripped skinnies on with a Pierce the Veil crop top and my normal bracelets, i brush my hair and heat the straightner while doing my make up, simple eyeliner and purple lipstick, i straigtnen my hair and put a beanie on while throwing all my clothes, make up, straigtner and other stuff in my suitcase.
I close it and slip into my red beaten converce.

I take it and run out of my room, throwing the suitcase to Ashton" catch!" I yell and run back inside.

Wait what does Ashton here?

I slowly walk backwards outside and do a whatefuck face, "what are you doing here?" I ask, my hand in a dafuq posission.

"We came to say goodbye" a familiar voice says behind my back, followed by arms wrapped around me.

"Luke!" I squeak and turn around, giving him a hugg. "I'm going to miss you pinguin" i say into his chest.

"I'm gonna miss you too Little Pinguin" he smiles.

"Hail we need to go, the plain leaves over an hour" Amber says patting my back.

"We will visit you guys in the middle of warped" Luke says, putting a stroke of my hair behind my ear.

"Bye" i smile and give him a long kiss befor running inside the van.

*skip all the shit from flying bcz it's boringggg*

"We have a party tonight to enter warped" Zerah says looking up from her phone.

Amber yawhns, nodding her head and put it on my shoulder.

"Hey sleepyhead, drink some monster. We need to show some of them who we are." I say shaking her.

"We are still going to be seen as the pussies, Hail" Tracy says.

"You yes, we no" Zerah says, followed by a slap behind her head from Tracy.

"Why would that be Trace" i ask, folding my hands over my knees.

"Because we're girls and maybe is the new album not good enough, not metal enough i don't know" Tracy says, her hand going through her messy fading purple hair.

"Our album is metal enough Tracy and that we are girls doesn't meen we are pussies" Amber says, her eyes still closed.

The van stops and we look outside, a tourbus bigger then our old one was waiting next to others.
We get out and look around, the sun burning on my skin.