warped tour

Currently i'm lying in my bunk, waiting till the rest leaves so i can go and walk around in Amsterdam on my own.
I hear the door shut and peek through the curtain to look if they're gone.

I jump out of my bunk and put my black skinnies on with an All Time Low shirt and my black leather jacket.
I slip into my convers and brush my hair befor walking out.

I walk through the center from Amsterdam, ahh i love Amsterdam.
You don't get judged on your looks because it's like the capital of people who are themself.

I walk into the starbucks and get myself some hot coffee, because it's like 13° C here and i'm not used anymore on this temprature.

I walk to a square and inmediately deny it.
Memories of me and Luke dancing come back, me in my baby pink dress i needed to wear from Amber, he with his arms around me while a group of streetsingers play my selfwritten song.
He and me eating cheesecake and Luke telling me he loves me.

But we all know that that was a big lie.
I blink my tears away and put my sunglasses on while walking away from the square.

I end up by a Piercing and Tattoo shop.
Maybe i can get another tattoo?

I walk inside and get greeted by the sound of a girl screaming.

"Uhm hi" i say to the man behind the counter.

"Yeah, a girl get's her lip pierced" he says and i nodd.

Wait, i'm in my own country! So why not talking dutch!

"Ah oke, uhm ik wil graag een paar tattoo's laten zetten" i say smiling (ah okay, uhm i want to set a couple tattoo's)

"Tuurlijk, volg mij" (sure follow me) the man says and leads me to the back.

I sit down and begin to explain the kind of tattoo's i want.
I end up with the lyrics ' not an average girl' on my back, a broken heart on my left arm what drips blood out of it and 'fuck life' om my fingers.
It maybe hurt a lot but i want to begin on my sleeve.

"Waarom neem je deze tattoo's?" (Why do you take these tattoo?)

"Nou de 'not an average girl' is vanwege dat ik nooit geaccepteerd ben als kind vanwege dat ik 'anders' ben.
De gebroken hart is vanwege dat ik niet meer in liefde geloof en dat iemand wie ik erg veel van hield me verraade en daardoor mijn hart brak en mijn geloof in liefde gewoon eruit is gedropen.
En de 'fuck life' is vanwege dat ik gewoon het leven oneerlijk vind" (the not an average girl' is because i never was accepted as child because i was 'different'
The broken heart is because i don't believe in love anymore because someone i really loved broke my heart and my believe in love just dripped out of it. And the 'fuck life' is because life is just unfair) i tell the man and he nodds.

"Never stop believing in love" he says to me.
After 3 hours i'm done and pay the man.

"En lieverd, hij is het niet waard, liefde bestaat en geloof me een dag vind je dat."
En een dag zou jij die vinden" (and honey, he isn't worth it, love exists and believe me, one day you will find it)

I smile and walk outside to see i have 12 missed calls from the guys and 142 missed messages.
I click them away and walk furter to find a little hairdressersshop.
I get inside and let my hair get cut by and decide i'm going to ley it dye black with light blue hairlights.

When i come outside i see it's getting dark and walk back to the bus.
I get inside and take a deep breath.
I see the girls all asleep on the guys laps, they on their phone.

Ignore them and walk furter

I just walk past them but then there are hands on my wrists who pull me back, i give out a scream of pain and the hands let go.
I begin to run to my bunk and get in.
I get under the covers and begin to cry while my curtain gets wripped open and someone takes me out of my bunk.