"I would stop doing that, if I were you. Those ropes are laced with Silver and will continue to burn if you keep moving around." He stood to his feet and pulled out a needle sticking me in my arm.

"No, no. What is that?" I screamed as MySean tried to hold me steal. 

"Just a little something to keep down your strength." He motioned to the woman that was standing in the corner to come over. "Kristy, I need you to clean her wounds and check on the pup. I want a full report when your done." He turned to me. "Welcome to the family Ebony." With that he walked out of the room leaving me with MySean and this Kristy woman.

My body slowly started to relax and I felt light as a feather. Kristy untied one wrist and started cleaning my wound, I tried to move my arm but it hardly moved. After she she finished MySean tied me back up. she kept going until she finished with my other wrist and both ankles. All I could was stare as MySean stroked my hair and cheek. He was one of them, the people that were trying to kill me and I let him in my life. I felt betrayed and to think I felt bad for cheating on him. "What's going to happen to me and my baby?" I asked MySean as he took a seat next to me. 

"If it's a boy, we will send him back to his father and continue tradition, and if it's a girl. We will raise her as our own and than start our own family as husband and wife." 

"What if I don't want to?" 

He started laughing. "Look at you. You really don't have a choice. I gotta go talk to my father, I will be right back." He stood and whispered something in Kristy's ear and than walked out.

She gave me a small smile and pulled the cart closer to the bed. Typing away on her machine and pulled out some gel and lifted my shirt. Squirting it on my stomach she took the wand and moved it across my stomach. I cried harder as I heard it's hart beat. The thought of not getting to raise is was killing me. Kristy held up her index finger to her lips and said shh. She turned up the volume on the machine. 

"Ebony, if you can hear me lift one finger for yes and two for no." She whispered. I lifted one finger. "Good, don't look but their is a in the far left corner, they are watching us. He can't hear us bu he can see us. Try not to look directly at me. I can not lie to Damon about the sex of your pup and I also can't tell you, but it is very strong and will be making an appearance soon. I promise I will try my best to get you out of here. Like you I too am a prisoner here so I need you to trust me. Okay?" I held up one finger and she smiled taking off he wand and wiping my stomach clean. Just than MySean re-entered with a tray of food and my stomach growled betraying me. 

Eleven Days later........

I woke up out of my sleep to pain in my lower stomach, this was it I was in labor. MySean sat up in bed next to me staring at the wet spot on the bed. Since being captive he has stayed by my side morning, noon and night. I haven't see Damon since that first day, but I know he's watching me on that camera in this room. MySean had left and now was pulling Kristy in the room with him. She had a doctor's bag with her and started pulling out her Stethoscope. During these eleven days I had learned that she was a med student and mistakenly hit Damon in his wolf forum with her car. When she tried to help him he shifted in front of her and has held her captive ever since. That was two years ago, she is his slave in every way. 

"Help her." MySean screamed at Kristy as she started hooking up an IV bag. 

"Is it time?" Damon appeared and I wanted to puke.  

I closed my eyes as I felt another contraction. "Oh moon Goddess this hurts." I cried trying to take short breathes. 

Kristy moved all the covers off the bed and than laid down some clean towels. She pushed my legs up and draped a blanket across them tho hide my private from our on lookers. "Ebony I need you to push, because the baby's head is almost out." 

I gritted my teeth and began to push. After two attempts I heard a soft cry. My baby was born I was a mother. Kristy wrapped it in a blanket and laid it on my chest. "It's a boy." She said and my heart broke, I won't get to keep him. I started crying as I looked at his beautiful brown eyes that he shared with his father. He had my nose and a head full of curly black hair. Damon walked over to me and took him off my chest and walked out. "No, no please bring him back, please, please." I cried trying to fight my retrains. "I want him, please." I screamed but MySean pulled out a syringe and stock me in the arm knocking my back out.  

            ******Please vote and Comment, Thank you for reading.*******

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey