Chapter 2 Not Such a Bad Demon

Y/N POV: 

Dipper and Mabel fell onto the bed. Dipper turned and looked at me.

"Did you make a deal with Bill? Asked Dipper. I nodded 

Suddenly, a flash of light filled the sky. Then, appeared a boy with blonde hair.....with a surprising amount of missing clothing. At least he had on underwear. 

"Bill, put some clothes on." I said shielding my eyes as Dipper and Mabel did the same. With a flash Bill appeared with new clothes on. Jeans, a ski hat, with a grey t-shirt that read "dream demon". How ironic.

"Wait, you can still use your powers as a human?" I asked, curious. 

"Yep," said Bill, "You never said I couldn't." He argued 

"I guess so," I said.. "I'll be right back, I want  check out the town." 

Bill POV:

If there was any clear sign that Y/N wanted me to come with me, that was it. But first, I had to make sure I didn't have any competition. I decided to read Dippers mind first. He did have a crush on Y/N! I knew it, I guess I would have to have a private chat with him, after I showed Y/N around town.

She left already, I guess I'll teleport to her, then sweep Y/N off her feet. 

_________Teleportation to Y/N___________

There she is, time to show her the town.

Y/N POV:

" Y/N!!!" I hear

I turn around and see Bill with a tour guide hat and informational pamphlet. He looked absolutely stupid.

"Oh. Hey Bill" I said, "What are you doing here?" I said, even though it was obvious. 

"I'm here to take you on a tour of Gravity Falls"

"Oh ok, sounds like fun." I shrugged, I wanted to learn more wabout this town anyway. 

______Time Skip______

"That was fun" I said 

"Yes it was," said Bill

" I now feel like I could give a tour of Gravity falls. Thanks for the great day Bill, you know, your not as bad as I thought." I smiled

Bill POV:

"You know," she said "your not as bad as I thought."

Those  were the best words I ever heard from a girl as pretty as Y/N, if fact, those are the only nice words I have heard from a girl, or anyone. I feel like I could fly (which I could) but I decided to play it cool.

"Thanks" I say, "Now maybe we should be heading back to the shack. I know a shortcut." 

I take Y/N hand and teleport her back to the shack. 

"That was amazing Bill, I didn't know you had such cool powers, I wish I had powers like yours." She said, her tone of voice changing oddly 

"Maybe you do" I wisper under my breath.

"Uhh, Bil, you can let go of my hand now." Y/N says

"What, oh, sorry," I stammer, I leave, embarrassed. 

I hear her laughing behind me. Her laugher is the only sound that pleases me more than mortals shrieking in agony.  The way she smiles,  the way she laughs, the way she makes me feel, no mortal has ever done before. I won't let anything happen to her. I promise. 

Dipper POV: 

I feel weird around Bill, like he's plotting something. He has been eyeing Y/N all day, I think he may try to hurt her. I won't let him do anything to her. I promise. 

????? POV

Well, well,  I  saw her walking 'round town today, and tomorrow is the day I 'ntroduce myself to her, she will love me, I watch her every move, I know all her secrets. No one and nothing can stop me. I promise. 

(Edited: 4/7/17)