the one with lucius malfoy

"You've got to live
no matter how many
skies have fallen."

SAYING I WAS EXCITED to go to the Malfoy Manor, meeting Narcissa and Lucius and seeing how pure blood shit worked would be an understatement.

I was terrified.

"Are you almost done?" Hermione asked as I zipped up my American Tourister. I nodded and blew the fringe off my face.

"I really don't appreciate your option of staying with the Malfoys," she muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"For the last time Mione, I'm capable of judging the right and wrong myself. And I won't listen to anything you say unless I find anything. Got that?" I said, deadly calm. She looked into my eyes and frowned.

"Your eyes changed color!"

"What the fuck!" I groaned. "Are you outta your mind Hermione. Eyes don't fucking change color!" I was fed up with her shit.

"No! They did. They were golden! Like a galleon! I swear," she said walking up to me, and almost fell on me while she looked into my eyes. I felt my heart race at the close proximity.

I looked away.

"They're brown. Like chocolate," She murmured. "But I swear I saw it turn golden!"

"I'm not a werewolf, Hermione Jean Granger! I swear you're officially losing your mind and it's about time you reduce educating yourself a bit," I said grabbing my suitcase and Nym.

I walked out of the dormitory after greeting every an early Christmas and met Draco at the carriages.

I, obviously, didn't see the thestrals. He grinned when he say me, and hugged me. Pansy poked her head from the carriages and motioned me to come in.

"Hello," Blaise exclaimed and Pansy nodded. There was another boy in the carriage.

"Hello," I said and he looked at me. He looked visibly repulsed by my red tie and annoyed. And he didn't even try to act polite.

"What do you want?" he snapped and I rolled my eyes. I took out my wand and he flinched.

"Don't hex him!" Pansy said hurriedly. I shook my head and pointed the wand to me tie.

"Colovaria," I whispered and it changed to green Slytherin. Just for the timing. That tatty old hat did me wrong anyway. I wanted to be Slytherin.

"What spell was that?" Blaise asked.

"Color change," Draco shrugged as the carriages started moving.

"OWL level?" Pansy sounded excited as I nodded. I turned to the rude boy.

"I'm Skylar Firegold. Who the hell are you?" I asked and he narrowed his eyes. "Please reply while the tie is green!" I said and he mumbled something.

"What?"

"I said, shut up mudblood!" he snapped.

My eyebrows rose and I sucked a deep breath.

Keep calm.

"Get your terms right, smartass. It's pure blood," I smirked. Draco looked conflicted.

"She threatened to pour ice cream on me when I almost called her that," Draco laughed.

"Why are you a Gryffindor?" the rude boy asked stupidly.

"Ask the hat. Name?"

"Theodore Nott."

~°^°~

"Draco what if your parents don't like me?" I asked. He looked amused as he gave me an arm to hop off the train.

"They'll love you," he grinned, intertwining our fingers together.

Here's the thing about Draco. He is touchy. He holds hands with me in public and buys me stuffs from Hogsmeade. Listens to my muggle play lists, hugs and kisses me on the cheeks. Basically we're really close and I don't know how to feel.

Butterflies!

"That's my mother," he said pointing to really really pretty woman. I gasped as I stood in front of her. She was stunning. I could see where Draco gets his good looks from.

"Mum, my friend I was talking about. Skylar," Draco said and Narcissa frowned a bit at my muggleish outfit.

"What house are you in?" She asked. Great conversation starter.

"Mother," Draco said trying to avoid the question.

"You bring a girl home Draco. I have the right to question."

"Gryffindor ma'am," I said and Draco bit his lip to stop laughing.

"Are you a," she paused, eying me as she did. "Pure blood?"

"Yes," I nodded. She looked uneasy for a moment.

"I think I've seen you before," she said.

"What? That's impossible!" I laughed. She looked a bit more then smiled.

"You're a really pretty girl, Skylar. Come on up."

My jaws dropped as she turned away grinning, leaving us to follow.

"She's a little bipolar. She loves you," Draco grinned grabbing my hand.

"How do you know?"

" I've been living with her for 14 years, Skylar. I know."

And we walked, hand in hand to where Malfoy Manor was.

~§~

It was huge. Hogwarts huge! Buckingham Palace huge! And I gasped as our carriage stopped in front of the gates. Black sleek carved gates. The flew open as Narcissa gracefully walked in. And so did Draco. I stumbled behind.

"I'm amazed," I said looking at all the house elves working bowing as we entered.

"There's more," Draco winked.

And there was.

The inside was beautiful. Aurora Borealis beautiful. It was a really sophisticated house with black furniture, high windows, big curtains and ancientry.

"Draco, where are your manners?" Narcissa scolded as Draco grabbed a green apple. Drapple.

"Sorry," he grinned taking a bite anyway. "I'll take Sky to her room," Draco said, again grabbing my hands. Narcissa smiled.

"You have a lovely home, Mrs Malfoy," I complimented, because why not? If I was in love with Draco-as a character-I better get his mother's love.

"Call me Narcissa, honey," she chuckled.

Step one accomplished. First name basis.

And with that Draco took me to what was supposed to be my room.

Now when you're used to living in an attic, a room like this is unimaginable. It was bigger than the whole house.

"Make yourself home Sky. If you need anything, I'm down the hall. Don't call me. Call the house elf, Blinky. He's everywhere," he chuckled leaving.

What a dork.

I laid my suitcase down and walked towards the closet. There were clothes there. Girl's clothes.

"I got stuff for you," Draco said appearing suddenly out of nowhere.

"Dresses?" I giggled picking up a thin lacey fabric in my hands.

"Formal parties and all, you know," he shrugged walking away.

What an idiot.

~°~

I'm tired af. I had 2exams Today and I have two more tomorrow.
Bye