"It's really time to go" my dad said "we'll follow behind you two."

I grunted again and gripped my stomach breathing heavily as Sebastian sped down the road. "Ah!" I cried out as he stopped at red light, throwing my head back on the chair as the contractions occured more frequently. 

"Sebastian! Why are you stopping? It's two in the morning everyone is asleep and you are the damn Alpha! Drive!" I shouted through the pain.  Sebastian floored it, the sound of the tires squealing beneath us had us tearing towards the hospital.

"You're okay, you're okay" Sebastian repeated as he parked the car messily, my family close behind. 

"I'll take care of everything and bringing your things in. Just go." Axel nudged us away. Sebastian guided me to the hospital whilst I half sobbed in pain. The second the front doors slid open for us, there was a doctor and several nurses waiting for us. 

"Okay Luna" a middle aged woman said "I'm Dr. Naeashi and I'll be bringing your children into the world." she said gently guiding me into a wheel chair. I moaned in pain gripping my belly with one hand and Sebastian's with the other as we rushed to a private room. I was stripped of my clothes and propped up onto a hospital. 

"Wait, wait" I panted breathing heavily through another contraction "don't I get an epidural?" 

The doctor tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear as she shifted her weight sheepishly, her eyes flicking between Sebastian and I "I'm sorry Luna, it's too late to give you one. You're babies are coming now."

"Oh my god" I whispered my head falling back against the pillow as my eyes sought Sebastian, a sob lodged in my throat as I stared at him tearily, barely paying any mind to attempts to comfort me. 

"It's going to be okay" Sebastian soothed "a little pain and we'll get to meet a children"

"A little pain?" I yelled "do you even know what is happening right now, I have to squeeze a baby out of my body twice" I said crying out once again as pain rippled through my abdomen. 

"Okay Luna, are you ready to meet your babies?" the doctor asked. 

"No" I sobbed "I can't do it Seb, I can't!" 

"Yes you can" he soothed, smoothing my hair out of my face "you can do this"

"Okay" I nodded "okay"

"Alright Luna it's time I need you to push."

~*~

"We made them" I whispered cradling a baby in a pink blanket, my daughter.

"We did" Sebastian spoke, I watched with a smile as he gazed down at the baby wrapped in blue his eyes filled with love and pride, my son. 

Our children. Daughter and son. 

"Hi" my mum said peeking her head through the door. 

"You can come in" I smiled gently brushing my finger over my daughter's wispy blonde hair. 

I laughed as my mother, father, sister, two brothers, Lucy, Ethan and Bear piled into the room.

Ethan and I made up shortly after he said goodbye to me, after he realised that we were technically going to be related anyway seeing as he was now uncle to my children. We both acknowledged that we had spent too much of our lives together and gone through to much to pretend that we didn't have a bond.

"A boy and a girl!" Abigail gushed happily "that's five bucks Axel" she said holding her palm out to our brother. 

"What are their names?" my father asked. 

"Crystal and Avery" I said softly. 

"Crystal" Ethan echoed softly "you named her after Mother?"

"I did." I nodded "and Avery is for Sebastian's father." 

"May I?" my mother asked, I nodded and placed Crystal into her outstretched hands, watching closely as she cradled her to her chest.

"She's going to be a heartbreaker" Axel confirmed peering over mothers shoulder at her.

"The kingdom will be excited when this is announced" my father chimed in "the new Prince and Princess" a smile settled on his tired face "you've done well I'm proud."

We stayed like that for a long time, our family only left after everyone had gotten a cuddle of both the babies. 

"We're a family" I said softly pressing my face into Sebastian's chest, both of us squeezed onto the hospital bed. The twins sleeping in the hospital cot beside us. 

"We are" he agreed pressing his lips to my forehead. 

"You know the day we met, in the forest." I said softly "I definatly never expected this to be the outcome. As far I was concerned, all I needed to do to be happy was escape. The Alpha was simply hunting his rogue." 

"And I caught her" he chuckled. 

"That you did."

- - - - - - -

Okay guys, that's it. There's only the epilogue to go now. Christina and Sebastian's story has finally come to a close. 

Thank you all so much for reading. 

Lyrics used: Bloom by The Paper Kites.