Sans X Reader 7MIH

"Alright everyone gather round, we have all put our names into a hat!" Mettaton gathers everyone for the game. Mettaton did a sly chuckle then looked at you with a daring smirk "put your hand in darling~" mettaton thrusted the bowl of names towards you. You sigh heavily and feel around in the container and then you select a little piece of paper. You pull out the piece of paper and take a step back and look at it privately.

Sans

You blushed red and covered you mouth for a moment, Sans was drinking a bottle of ketchup. The ripple in his shirt showed his big boned rib cage. His eyes lazy and sleepy.. God he sent shivers down your spine. "Well what does it say?" Mettaton asked.

"I... Eh..." You blushed not wanting to say it, Undyne snatched it when you weren't looking. She cackled FUHUHUHUU "it sans Sans, looks like y/n is all shy about it" she teased.

"HEY!!!" You jumped and covered your face, sans rolled off the couch lazily. Sans smirked a little taking your hand "c'mon, we both got ourselves into this mess" He gentley takes you hand. You blushed as he gives you a toothy grin and guides you to the closet. "Ladies first" sans lets you go first.

Shyly you accept it and go up into the closet and he followed, Undyne shut the door behind sans and the timer started.

"Sans..." You looked at your toes, his boney fingers ran along your cheek and you blushed a deep pink. "Secretly... Iv always found you... Cute.... Amazing..." His voice was like liquid chocolate. You looked up, his blue eye dimly glew lightning the space between you two.

"Sans... I... I like you" you confessed knowing this was probably the one chance you would get to confess you true feelings. "Y/N..-" you silenced him with a kiss. His face turned a pale blew but smiled as his hands wrapped around you and he warmly kisses you back. You grip his jacket as a tear rolls down your cheek. "Iv been hiding it for too long.." You confessed.

He smiled warmly and as he was about to kiss you again the for opened, everyone had there camera ready. You took a step back and giggled. Sans smirked and kissed you hand "lets talk more later" he got out of the closet with you...

This was gonna be a start of a beautiful relationship