Author's notes

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own Halo or Metroid

The reason why I chose to make a story about the two is because I think they have a lot and I mean A LOT of things in common. Samus lived in a planet colonized by humans until space pirates attack and sack the whole thing. Only Samus lives and then she is taken in by the Chozo who gave her their DNA in order to survive. She now spends her life hunting down the space pirates with the help of the Galactic Federation.

On the other side of the Galaxy. John AKA Spartan 117 was just a boy when he was kidnapped by the UNSC (United Nations Space Command) to be physically augmented to be the greatest soldier the Galaxy has ever known. At the young age of 14 he was already capable of injuring or killing things two times his size. Shortly after he finished training the Covenant decided to pay his home world a visit and glass it. He now does whatever he can to make sure the Covenant don't win the war.

So there you go, both have been physically augmented, both have had devastating pasts, both are part of a human space army, both have fought multiple armies multiple times, both have intelligent AI's to help them. The only difference is:
1) Chief has never shown his face to anyone. (Except for the Legendary ending for Halo 4)

2) Chief has fought and killed a God, with a little help from Cortana. (The Didact)

3) I think the Chief is more badass than Samus, guy fucking jumps like he's on the moon in a thousand pound armor. But that's just my opinion, you think Samus is more badass then alright. That's your opinion.

4) Warthogs weigh like 3 tons and Chief flips it over like it was made of fucking styrophoam.

There will also be a little of Halo 5 in the first chapter but that's it. The story will branch out from there.