SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS (THE REMIX)

"METTATON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" yelled Papyrus grabbing at his boyfriend's robotic arms. The fabulous robot was trying to play the so called song of the skeleton people. Papyrus was not going to let this happen. The song was SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS (the remix). He had been burdened by that awful song since its creation. "OH, come ON DARLING. I was only trying to have some FUN!!"

"IT'S NOT FUN IT'S EMBARRASSING!!" Papyrus tried to reason. That didn't go well. "Oh, WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!!!" The overly dramatic robot whined. He looked sad, and that wasn't good. A sad Mettaton is NOT GOOD AT ALL. Papyrus knew he was going to have a bad time. One rule never make Mettaton upset. Papyrus was NOT about to break that rule anytime soon, because if he did Mettaton would never let him forget it. "H-hey calm down, The Great Papyrus did not mean to make you upset." cooed Papyrus hugging Mettaton. In all the hysterics Mettaton had curled up in a corner. Mettaton starts crying big dramatic tears. Suddenly Papyrus picked Mettaton up and carried him to the couch.

After Papyrus sets him down, he slowly kisses away his gigantic MTT-BRAND anime tears. They tasted metallic. After Mettaton calmed down they cuddled and listened to Spooky Scary Skeletons (the remix) per Mettaton request. Papyrus let him after Mettaton told him it was his favorite song for the soul reason it reminded him of Papyrus. Then they kissed till Sans interrupted them to grab a bag of chips. So announcing that Sans had "completely destroyed the mood " Mettaton dragged Papyrus to his house were the 'WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED'.