Morning

I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock. 12:00. Perfect timing for a Saturday morning. I flipped onto my other side to see a sleeping Luke. His arm was draped loosely over my waist, his sleepy attempts to keep me close ultimately failing. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes were lightly fluttering, a sign that he'd be awake soon. I lightly traced my finger over the features of his face. From his pink lips, to his high cheekbones, to the little crinkles in his forehead. He stirred slightly before opening his eyes a little.
"Good morning, love." He said with a sleepy smile.
"Good morning, Luke." I grinned back.
I gave him a quick peck before attempting to get up.
"No. Stay here. With me." He looked up at me with a saddened face.
"Babe, I was gonna go make breakfast." I whined slightly.
"I don't care if you make pancakes, vegemite toast, or anything fit for the queen. I just want you to stay here for a little longer."
"Fine."
I rolled over and curled my head into his chest. He wrapped an arm around my waist and lightly held my face with the other, brushing my cheek with his thumb.
"Luke?"
"Yes, Baby?"
"Do you- do you really love me?"
He sat up, taken aback by my question.
"Of course, babe! Why do you ask?"
"I don't know. It's just hard to believe that I have somebody like you who loves somebody like me as much as you do."
"Well believe it, darling. Because there's nobody else I'd want. To me, you are amazing. I'd say you're perfect, but perfect isn't real. The definition of perfect is to be without flaws. And flaws make us different and if we didn't have differences, we'd all be boring. And trust me, dear. You're anything but boring."
I looked into his eyes, tears spilling over my eyes from his outpour of feelings as he smiled lazily at me, and I cuddled closer and he held me tighter. He lightly stroked my hair as he softly sang, wiping my tears in the process.
"When the rain is blowing in your face,
And the whole world is on your case,
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love.
When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
And there is no one there to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love."

And before I knew it, I was back to sleep again. Lying there, wrapped in Luke's arms, in our warm comfy bed. At home. But then again, everywhere felt like home when I was with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk this was random but I like it❤️ taking 5 requests below! (One on each mark)
~
~
~
~
~