Bad girl Aph and shy boy Gar

17 year old Garroth's POV (Aphmau is 16)
I was shoved against the lockers and I started to shiver in fear. "Well, well, well if it isn't little Garroth." Said my bully. "Aphmau, just take my money and leave me alone." I whimpers out, even if I told a teacher they'll be to scared to do anything. Last time someone did anything to her, let's just say they are at the hospital for a while. She smirked and shoved me against the locker again and I whimpered out in pain. "You know, Garroth. I brought my own money today so I don't need yours. But~ I will take the money!" She said and toke my lunch money. She chuckled and she kissed my cheek then left with a kind smile. "I'm not falling for that Aphmau." I thought and sighed. I started walking to my table and sat their in silence. "Aphmau?" I heard a voice behind me and looked up at Laurance and Dante. "Aphmau." I said and they nodded. Laurance passed me his sandwich and Dante gave me his juice. I ate the food and they didn't mind, because this happens every day, when they first met me they saw that I never ate in school. Until they saw me get bullied by her and she toke my money, so they gave me some of their food. They knew my little secret, I love Aphmau even though she bullies me.
                                                   <Next Day>
I shoved against the locker again and, "Just take it." I said and held out my money. "Thanks idiot." An unfamiliar voice said and I looked up and I didn't see Aphmau but some dude. He was about to grab the money but I pulled back and he couldn't grab it. He growled and shoved me against the locker and I hissed in pain. "Give me the money!" He yelled in my face and I nodded, no. We then heard a familiar growl and he turned around and he's eyes went wide eyed and he dropped me. "A-Aphmau! What are you doing here!" The boy yelled and she glared at him then shoved him against the wall. "Garroth is my boy!" She growled then punched him in the face and he fell down with a nose bleed. "Run!" She growled and he ran off and she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the office. "We'll be back later!" She growled and they nodded with fear. She dragged me to the park and we sat down on a bench. "Why did you do that? Why didn't you give him the money?" She asked and I looked down and started to bite my nails. She grabbed my hands and made me look at her and she brushed a bit of my hair away. "B-because I-I'm u-used t-to y-you t-taking m-my m-money." I stutters out and started blushing madly. She chuckled a little then kissed my cheek and I looked at her. "W-why do you do that?" I asked her and she blushed a bit of pink. "Garroth do you wounded why I bully you?" She asked and I nodded, no. "It's because I like seeing you, your cute when your eyes sparkle in fear and your cute whimper. What I'm trying to say is that I like you but I'm scared you'll reject me." She said and looked down in shame. I looked at her in shock, "So all this time she liked me." I thought and smiled a little. "I get it, you don't like me back-huh?" I made her look at me and I kissed her. She looked at me in shock and she calmed down before kissing me back. I wrapped an arm around her waist and neck, she wrapped both her hands around my neck. I pushed her down on the bench and licked her bottom lip for entrance and she opens her mouth. My tongue was exploring her mouth while her tongue did the same to mine, we pulled away. I smiled and she smiled back and I kissed her neck. "G-Garroth stop, it tickles and we need to go back to school~." She said and I pulled away and wined. She chuckled, "Your to cute." She said and I blushed deep red and we walked back to school. Ever since that day no one messed with me or my friends or they deal with Aphmau my girlfriend. "She's so beautiful~." I thought as she hugged me. "Your the best, Aphmau." I thought and kissed her cheek.