C10: KenReen Part II

*********************** CHAPTER 10 ***********************

KenReen Part II

*Maureen's POV*

"Maureen,"

"Maureen!"

"Hey!"

Out of nowhere someone pats me in the back and noticed that my friend's talking to me and i'm not paying attention on it. I suddenly woke up form my goosebumps.

"What ?"

"Like duuuuh, you're not listening. Tell me." said Jessica.

"Tell you what ?"

"Don't you dare deny it. What happened ? You're spacing out, A LOT.!" She seemed to be like a detective.

"Its just nothing. Pffffffffft."

"Spill the beans or else you'll regret it." She seemed to be serious at this time, Haiiiiiiist well i got no choice, I know Jessica she's doing stupid things, A LOT! I fix myself then lean on to her.

"Know the girl named Yuki ?"

"What ? Are you talking about ? Thats the campus gossip how come i would not know her ?" She said in the tone of laughing.

"Then how come i dont know about her ? Could you explain that to me ?"

"Cuase you know Gossips are Gossips it will bug you around and you'll not notice anything."

"Whats with her ? Are she that famous ? or Mysterious ?"

"Haha, well among the campus royalties, Yuki's the silent one but she's a total mind freakin hell as well."

"What about that ?"