Chapter 1

Prologue 

Walking down the river side as the sun was setting and the waterline was just beneath the sun. It was amazing to see.

I sat upon a rock that was just near to the river's edge and just meditated on this magnificent beauty. I felt like someone was watching me and indeed it was so.

This tall figure stood behind me. With his din figure and pink lips that complimented his fair skin. His blue eyes just as the sun swelled wide open as he stood there just looking at me.

With most grace and astonishment I turned around slowly not to seem afraid and asked him..................

One year earlier

There was this small town girl that lived in a little town called Napa Ville far away from the main village. She lived with her mother, aunt and cousins.They lived there from the time she knew she could walk and still yet she didn't know much people of this small town or by extension her dad who was never there.

She would always sit in her room and watch out her little room window which was very high up in this ancient three story building. The flower grew wildly below and children were always playing in the meadow.But her passion for singing was ripped away after one day her cousin heard her and said that she thought it was someone crying and what she was doing is rubbish.

From that day forward Ally vowed never to sing again even if it meant staying the quietest for the rest of her life.

Her family saw her change in behavior as one they never had to worry about because her words were always few so this really didn't change anything.

But in her heart She yearned to sing and hear the melodies in her voice. So one day while walking down the river side words began to come out of her mouth and they continued to flow wouldn't stop.

By now you would want to know who this small town girl is, well my name is Ally. Nice to meet you :-). Truthfully I'm just being who my family wants me to be for now which is sad but I'll be okay I guess. On the day I finally turned 17 I moved to the mainland for the first time where I can study and be on my own. 

My family somehow realized that I had the potential and decided to send me in order to better myself and get a job.After a few days of looking I secured a job at a coffee shop and used the money my aunt secretly gave me to rent an apartment for two weeks and some groceries until I get my first paycheck.

It wasn't much but I was happy because I got to be in peace where I didn't have to hear the loud talks of my mother or cousins telling me what to do. I did what made me happy and so will everyone else.

I walked along the street weaving my way between the few straggling tourists who had not yet taken refuge at dinner tables or in their hotels, their children chattered at their heels, their arms filled with booty from shops, their face smiling and relaxed.

I reached the end of the street and suddenly stopped to look at the endless expanse of California beach. The perfectly white sand and the rich swell of waves rolling in toward the shore with sea gulls drifting slowly by. I took a deep breath as I looked at the scene again, watching the tide roll inexorably in.