Other Things to do when you meet Justin Drew Bieber

Credits... =====||> @JBieberStyle

-- Wear all your Justin Bieber gear and watch all the girls stare at you.

-- Get everyone in line to sing one of justin's songs before you go in.

-- Go around and introduce yourself to everyone by saying "Hi, I'm Mrs. Bieber"

-- If a girl is standing next to you with a Justin Bieber shirt on tell her, "Your wearing my husband."

-- When you walk in act like you don't know who Justin is and see what he does.

-- Buy roses for Justin and ask him if he wants to be your OLLB. ( one less lonely boy )

-- Bedazzle your converse to say Never Say Never and tell Justin "these are your favorite on girls. Am I your favorite girl?"

-- Ask Justin if he can buy you some chicken cuz' it's so finger lickin' ;)

-- Randomly say #beastmode and see if Justin or the crew catches on.

-- Ask for a funny face picture with Justin and make sure Kenny is creepin' in the back corner of the picture.

-- Give Justin a big bear hug and whisper that you love him.

-- Walk in like a ninja and say "JASON MCCANN THROW THE GUN OUT THE WINDOW!" and see if Justin goes into the scene and acts it with you :)

-- Ask Justin if he's tired & if he says yes tell him "well if you don't feel like walking I thought enormous people carried you around?"

-- Get a henna tattoo that says " property of justin bieber" on your lower back with an arrow pointing to your butt and show Justin ;)

-- If you see Dan Kanter start singing the Dan Kanter song.

-- Ask Justin if Alfredo tastes good. If he's confused say "I meant the noodeles silly....or did i?" ;)

-- Randomly yell out "OMAHA MALL OMAHA MALL YOU KNOW THAT WE BALL AT AT THE OMAHA MALL" and see of Justin hears you.

-- Act like DJ Tay James when your in line and yell "when I say Justin you say Bieber!"

-- Ask Justin for a kiss on the cheek, but then say "HOW COULD YOU I THOUGHT I WAS ONE OF YOUR 8 MILLION GIRLFRIENDS!"

-- Go up to Kenny and yell "PERSONAL SECURITY NINJA" and see if he laughs.

-- Randomly run up 2 a security person and yell "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER" and see if they look at u weirdly.

-- Whenn you go up to Justin yell "OH MY GOD JASON MCCANN I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

-- Ask Justin if you can date Jason McCann and if he says yes, then BAM. You're dating Justin.

-- Ask Justin if you can be his girlfriend, and if he says he's datind Selena tell him Chuck Norris said so. (he can't resist.)

-- Ask Justin if he likes ninja stars. (It's codeword for vajayjay)

-- Run around screaming "JASON MCCANN HE'S GOT A BOMB NO IS SAFE!" and run into Justin and stare then flip out cuz he;s "jason"

-- Ask Justin "What's funnier than 24?" if he asks "what?" while smiling, say "25!" and you and him will burst out laughing (spongebob joke)

-- Ask Justin what types of fruits he likes and when he says "grapes and bananas" say "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" ;)

-- Ask Justin if he can teach you how to dougie (imagine if he did)

-- Ask Justin to teach you how to Cat Daddy after asking him to teach you how to dougie. (do it in front of him, so he's air humping you. SWAG.)

-- Ask Justin to follow you on Twitter. DUH.

-- If you see kenny Hamilton tell him that since he's Justin's personal security ninja that you should be the sidekick and travel with them.

-- Ask Justin if he likes the number 69. If he says yes, just laugh because he knows what it means, and prolly wants to do it.

-- Walk in and be like "Justin. My husband Jason McCan died and i just think it's best....if....if...." and start to fake cry.

-- Ask Justin if you can feel his abs and muscles *dead*

-- Tell Justin you love him

-- Give him a hug.

-- Make sure to give him a letter, because you might have caught his eyes.

-- Wait at the exit of the meet and greet and come back in. If Justin asks you what you're doing, you're doing "advance individual study"

-- Ask for a picture of him shirtless after the show or he'll NEVER be able to beat Kenny at NBA 11 for the rest of his life. He'll be scared.